Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MD-11 panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently downloaded the MD-11 from our great fleet and flew it this morning. I had two problems with the panel that came with it:

1. The Nav 1 freq wouldn't adjust, a minor tweak in the Aircraft cfg solved that.

2. I didn't see where the APR switch was on the panel.

Can anyone help with the the 2nd one.

BTW, love the plane
JC
9350Beach
Hi JC.

If you are talking about the N114TL (FS9) for Tradewind Logistic then you can find the APPR button right over the autopilot button. It reads APPR LAND. OK, but now that I dug a little bit further into this panel I found out that the APPR LAND button seems to be the AP Master switch, but the Autoland button seems to be next to your course indication, or in other words just above your course selector switch. And if you move you mouse over all of these buttons it sometimes shows you what they do.

I hope this helps Music
Christian,
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried the switch over the AP switch and discovered that wasn't it. I'll try the other one tomorrow on the next flight.

Thanks again
JCBeach
With a slight amount of sweating I awaited the arrival this morning into KIAH with the MD-11. I pushed the small red button near the CRS section and the auto land and APR engaged. Thanks, Christian, your suggestion was on target.

JC
9305Beach
(01-24-2013, 04:31 PM)JC Martin Wrote: [ -> ]With a slight amount of sweating I awaited the arrival this morning into KIAH with the MD-11. I pushed the small red button near the CRS section and the auto land and APR engaged. Thanks, Christian, your suggestion was on target.

JC
9305Beach

My pleasure, JC.On_the_quietBiggrin