Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Long live the Queen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the recent release from PMDG, the B747 v3, there is something happening behind the scenes. There will be some additions to the fleet of various departments, like TCA, TAA or TWL. And it is TWL that is very proud of bringing a special livery to you all: Hawaiian Airlines Cargo.

Currently it is on its delivery flight from Boeing Field to Honolulu Airport.
Greetings to you out of FL340 somewhere over the Pacific Ocean:
[attachment=6620]
[attachment=6621]

More of it after landing...
And so here we are in Honolulu. Taxi in to the cargo apron stand B:
[attachment=6622]

It wasn't an empty flight, as wee took the opportunity to take some cargo from the mainland to the Islands:
[attachment=6624]

It has a beautiful nose, hasn't it?
[attachment=6625]

And a final picture from the starboard side of the aircraft:
[attachment=6626]
And here we have another Queen, N744TA 'Alaskan Queen', from TAA somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean on NAT-D en-route from Amsterdam to Houston on scheduled flight TAA21.
[attachment=6627]

[attachment=6628]

More later...
And here is the 'Alaskan Queen' on the ground at gate D5 at Houston Airport, with services in progress and the passengers are disembarking the aircraft right now.
[attachment=6629]

[attachment=6631]

And a look across the ramp to the west.
[attachment=6630]

And a look to the east:
[attachment=6632]

And another one to the west...
[attachment=6633]

Well, we still have two more aircraft to introduce, so stay tuned.

To be continued...Icon_lol
Next aircraft being introduced is 'PJ-TQM' also known as Queen Máxima, and is a B747-400ERF for TWL. It had already been tested on the February Cargo Dispatch run and proved to be good and reliable and will serve us good.

Here it is parked on the ramp at TJSJ already preparing for the next bunch of flights in March.
[attachment=6634]

[attachment=6635]

[attachment=6636]

[attachment=6637]

[attachment=6638]

So, as of now we have one more aircraft to show you with the next post. So stay tuned...
And the next aircraft to be introduced is 'PJ-TQB' Queen Beatrix. I was fown to SFO today in preparation for the upcoming F1-Season. So her it is at gate F84.
[attachment=6639]

[attachment=6640]

[attachment=6641]

We may get some more aircraft if the B748 becomes available...?

So that's it for the moment. They may for sure be available with the new update in March. So you may want to check whether your type rating is still current?Icon_idea
Hi Christian,

These new deliveries really look great!
And yes, some great dutch queens will travel with where you goIcon_lol
Are you using AES or GSX?

Cheers,
Johan
Hi Johan.

I am using GSX as I now use P3D and AES doesn't work with it. But most of the time I only make use of the push back option. Icon_idea
Thanks for the info!
I'm busy to upgrade to Windows10, P3D, Goflight modules, incl digging out my FSX sceneries and other addons. It takes some time(and money as well...).
So FSX may rest in peace...... LazyBlue plane banner
Great shots and a worthy new addition to your fleet Christian !
Pages: 1 2