Tradewind Forums

Full Version: FSWeekend 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that time of year again, the Lelystad FS Weekend is coming up fast on 4 and 5 November.

Anyone else planning to go and maybe meet up there? Icon_idea

http://fsweekend.com/fsw/
Hi Jeroen.

I will be there on Saturday and so eventually will be Rudy and Stefaan as well, as we take this opportunuty to at least meet once a year Icon_idea

But I think they will chime in sooner or later by themselves.
I've planned to come as well, but I don't know if it will be on Sat or Sunday. Haven't visited the weekend for years, so maybe there's something to catch up with.....Mosking

Johan
Good, either day will do for me (or both, even). I live maybe 15 minutes from the place...
Now how are we going to recognise each other...
I'm having both my hands in casts and will almost certainly be barefoot (which tends to massively lessen my chronic knee and back pain). Probably makes me easy to pick out in the crowd :)
Hi Jeroen,

I'm visiting the FS Weekend on Saturday, due to family birthdays on sunday.
It would be nice to have a meet and greet!
How about 11:00 am? Afternoon is ok for me also!

Johan
Hi Jeroen and Johan.

11:00 am sounds great for me as well so far. I know that Rudy will be there as well, but Stefaan won't.

And meeting near the entrance, where Aerosoft has their stand, would be the best choice I think.

But having the cell phone numbers of each other would be a nice backup. But these I think only via PM please.
will pm you mine, Christian, and you can coordinate :)
Hi all,

Sounds we 're having a organized tour here Yes
See you all there!

Johan