Tradewind Forums
Screen Shot test - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Screen Shot test (/showthread.php?tid=286)

Screen Shot test - TCA2731 - 06-04-2010

Since I've been away a while, I thought I would try to post a pic of the RJ cruising somewhere over Brazil. (Sorry, I don't remember exact location or flight).

RE: Screen Shot test - TCA2731 - 06-04-2010

TCA2731 Wrote:Since I've been away a while, I thought I would try to post a pic of the RJ cruising somewhere over Brazil. (Sorry, I don't remember exact location or flight).

Great, it worked. Now I can join the screenshot club.Biggrin

RE: Screen Shot test - CBreuer - 06-04-2010

TCA2731 Wrote:Since I've been away a while, I thought I would try to post a pic of the RJ cruising somewhere over Brazil. (Sorry, I don't remember exact location or flight).

Hey Rick - I suppose your name is Rick.

Very nice shot of one of our RJ's over whatdoweknow country Biggrin
I hope we will see more pictures of you over here in the future. But to see some of your pictures in the screenshot contest would be great as well. BTW we have new entries there. Clapping

RE: Screen Shot test - TCA2731 - 06-04-2010

CBreuer Wrote:

I hope we will see more pictures of you over here in the future. But to see some of your pictures in the screenshot contest would be great as well. BTW we have new entries there. Clapping

Back before I had to quit flying, online and in real life, I registered in the screenshot contest forum and actually made a couple of entries. It's been so long though I'll probably have to register again. I think I would enjoy posting some there.

RE: Screen Shot test - CBreuer - 06-04-2010

TCA2731 Wrote:
CBreuer Wrote:

Back before I had to quit flying, online and in real life, I registered in the screenshot contest forum and actually made a couple of entries. It's been so long though I'll probably have to register again. I think I would enjoy posting some there.

That sounds good, as 'real' competition is always goodThumbup

RE: Screen Shot test - jenyroger - 06-22-2010

It is really nice screen shot . I also want to do the quit flying on line and in real life . i want registered on these screen shot contest it is really very nice to do and feel lots of enjoy .