Tradewind Forums
TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL0101-TL0106-2011 - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL0101-TL0106-2011 (/showthread.php?tid=373)

TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL0101-TL0106-2011 - BigSwede - 01-06-2011

Hi Guys,

OK, I have enable Anti-Aliasing so tell me if it has been better pictures now.
I did Christians first 6 Cargo Fligth for Januari and will do the rest of cargo flight later.

Dep MMTJ - Tijuana

MML - Mexicali

MMOG - El Doctor

Terraine pic.

E78 - Sells

RE: TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL0101-TL0106-2011 - BigSwede - 01-06-2011

Some terrain pic.

E78 - Sells and some more terrain pic.

KOLS - Nogales

KDGL - Douglas

Arrivial at MMCS - Ciudad Juanrez

I hope that the pictures are better now.
With almost everyone of the bar set to the right end and traffic set to 40%
I still get "Average frame rate for running time of 1383 secs = 66.5 fps"

See U Saturday
Pär

RE: TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL0101-TL0106-2011 - TCA2050 - 01-06-2011

Now we're talking Par!
That's what we mean, you lost the jaggies :-)

RE: TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL0101-TL0106-2011 - freddy - 01-06-2011

Hi Pär,

Great shots, but, just curious, what kind of cargo are you transporting Confused

Freddy

RE: TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL0101-TL0106-2011 - CBreuer - 01-06-2011

Hey Pär.

These are indeed very nice pictures and that is exactly what Stefaan and me were talking about.

Did you mix the mail, or why were you flying inverted? Needless to say that this indeed is a very nice aircraft, although I love the 'D' model much more, as it has significant more power. And I don't have answers to the questions you have asked me via e-mail. I don't switch anything for using all fuel tanks, but this might be different to the FSX version! And for any reference speeds I would suggest to read the manual...

BTW I have added the flights to the OFR now. Sorry for the delay. But I knew I had forgotten somethingAshamed

RE: TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL0101-TL0106-2011 - BigSwede - 01-07-2011

(01-06-2011, 07:19 PM)freddy Wrote: Hi Pär,

Great shots, but, just curious, what kind of cargo are you transporting Confused

Freddy

LOL Freddy,

I was not thinking about that I were more intressted of trying this (Christians bird) and making the pictures so Christian & Stefaan could tell me if it was better with Anti-Aliasign on.

I'm doing a cargo flight TL0107-11 KLAX - Mynn in a MD-11 and this is a cargo AC (LOL)

Pär
(01-06-2011, 07:32 PM)CBreuer Wrote: Hey Pär.

These are indeed very nice pictures and that is exactly what Stefaan and me were talking about.

Did you mix the mail, or why were you flying inverted? Needless to say that this indeed is a very nice aircraft, although I love the 'D' model much more, as it has significant more power. And I don't have answers to the questions you have asked me via e-mail. I don't switch anything for using all fuel tanks, but this might be different to the FSX version! And for any reference speeds I would suggest to read the manual...

BTW I have added the flights to the OFR now. Sorry for the delay. But I knew I had forgotten somethingAshamed

LOL, yes I were mixing the cargo = Me (as Freddy wonder what cargo I were transporting)

Good to here that it has improved my pictures.

I did found the setting for all the tanks in the manual, the button are located on the right side. It may be differance between FS9 and FSX, becasuse I have to set what tanks should be open & close.

I will use it tomorrow.

Pär