Tradewind Forums
MP Leg042 PAFM - PPIZ - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MP Leg042 PAFM - PPIZ (/showthread.php?tid=384)

MP Leg042 PAFM - PPIZ - BigSwede - 02-13-2011

Hi guys,

In this leg we have return to the cilivation (LOL) with more Seaplan AP, so I using Kodiaq Floatplan again. We start our trip at PAFM - Ambler (Sorry forgot to take any pic.) I had not so good weather but manage to see the ground as I only fly at 1500- 3500ft. and succided to do my T/G without braking any legs or wings.

Our first T/G were at PASK - Selawik

PAOT - Wien Meml. with some bad weather

PAWN - Noatak

PARD - Red Dog

PAVL - Kivalina

PAPO - Point Hope

PAUL - Cape Lisburne

Z53 - Cape Sabine

FINA STOP at PPIZ - Point Lay (Outside the AP)

See u next week
Pär

RE: MP Leg042 PAFM - PPIZ - RedBaron - 02-13-2011

Well, it was again time for an other MP Session after we had postponed the Session last weekend.

OK, let me start with a map of the route:

Due to an elevation error either in FS9, or FSX Pär appeared floating above the airfield in his Quest Kodiak (still with wheels, which he later modified to floats as the flight progressed).

Making progress Rofl

I have done my touch and go at Kotzebue (PAOT).

My next pictures are taken around Red Dog. Sorry for the missing buildings, but I forgot to add the required file Cray

Pär almost touched down near Kivalina I suppose...

And so did Dave as well:

Another picture of Dave in his Beaver en-route to Point Hope.

I am leading the 'pack'.Runandhide

Point Hope.

Cape Lisburne. Guys take care if you approch there. There is no room for a straight in from both sides...

Dave is performing his touch and go, whilst Pär is already heading for Point Sabine.

Pär in front of me.

Now he comes in for his touch and go at Point Sabine.

After a quick climb...

And here you can see the reason why my aircraft is trailing so much smoke: It is simply rather cold out there...Freddo2

And here we are at Point Lay. I have already arrived and Dave is about to join me in a few minutes.

Pär landed in the water, which normally at those temperatures would be frozenBiggrin

There is Dave.

And Pär also finally made it.

Well, I hope that our group will be even more complete by next weekend with vic and Stefaan returning. Music

I wish you all a perfect week and hope to se you next week. Clapping

RE: MP Leg042 PAFM - PPIZ - TCA2050 - 02-13-2011

Very nice pictures guys !
I've had a very busy week at work, turning out I had to even head back yesterday... and got back from work too late and too tired to start MP.
I really hope to join the gang pretty soon.... I miss it already.