Tradewind Forums
MP Leg088 LFLG-LFLH - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MP Leg088 LFLG-LFLH (/showthread.php?tid=589)

MP Leg088 LFLG-LFLH - BigSwede - 09-09-2012

Hi Guys !

After a time of rest I´m now back with the gang and flying MP sessions, it was very fun to be together again. I must admit I had some senior moments so it toke a while to get famaly with the proceedor to make everything to work as it should. Well here are my pics from the session.

Parked and waiting to start taxi out to RWY018, Christian were also staring up but first he had some problem but he fixed it soon anougth to just go right after my take off.
LFLG - Le Versoud

LFLN - St. Yan

LFLV - Charmait

LFLY - Bron, first pic you see Christian doing hes T/G before me. Clever choise to do that (LOL)

LFKY - Belley-Peyrieu, it was only me who had this scenery. It was very tricky to do a T/G so after two trys I give up and start toward the next T/G airport.

LFLS - St. Geoirs (Grenoble), in the second pic you see Christian hurry before me with hes fast AC, I only cane do 290 KIAS with my Mustang

LFLU - Chabeil/Valense

I had to stop before our final stop at LFLH - Champforgeull, so I did my stop at LFXA - Amberieu Ag

See U Guys in 14 days
Pär

RE: MP Leg088 LFLG-LFLH - CBreuer - 09-09-2012

OK, here we go again after a huge break in regular MP flying. It is nice to be back in Europe.

As Pär stated I had some problems in the very beginning of this Session as I had a lot of caution messages on my left hand CRT. I appeared they were all related to the FCS (Flight Control System). I had to reset the system, but after such a long time flying this aircraft I missed the button. But in the end I found it just in time. Meanwhile Pär had started to taxi to runway 18R. At least he thought he was going to RWY 18R until he discovered that he was heading for the opposite direction. 'Senior Moment'. This seems to be widely spread over TCA...

OK, but then finally we were heading for the correct runway, first to name Pär in his Mustang:
[Image: MP088_01a_12-13-33.jpg]

Stefaan is following me in his F-16A:
[Image: MP088_02a_12-17-58.jpg]

Then it was on me to takeoff and gear up, sorry, the wrong button, this was 'print screen':
[Image: MP088_03a_12-19-24.jpg]

Today I didn't take as many pictures as I used to take in the past, but there are still some.
Here we are approaching Charmeil (LFLV).
[Image: MP088_04a_12-48-38.jpg]

Here I am leading the gang...
[Image: MP088_05a_13-02-38.jpg]

Flying along the French Alps again near LB-SW waypoint of the flightplan.
[Image: MP088_06a_13-27-01.jpg]

After performing the touch and go at St Geoirs (LFLS). Pär is just behind me.
[Image: MP088_07a_13-39-31.jpg]

Unfortunately Pär had to leave early and so he left after arriving at Amberieu AB (LFXA), but now without crashing his FSX first. He intended to got to 4x speed and overtake us. I was thinking of intercepting him with one of my missiles, but it didn't get that far. Maybe he hit my missile from behind. BiggrinRofl
After restarting his FSX he was landing at Amberieu AB and ended the session there. Stefaan and I were continuing to our destination where we arrived without further incident. OK, Stefaan had to go around as I wasn't clear of the runway by his arrival and he had to slam on the brakes to get his F-16 stopped before the runway end, but that was not worth to mention at all - uuups, I did mention it Yes

Nevertheless here we are at our final destination Champforgeuil (LFLH).
I am already gone for the first drink at the bar. Rofl

[Image: MP088_08a_14-28-51.jpg]

Well OK, we will have another break and we will be back in two weeks now. Maybe I will be able to use FSX by the time then and see whether I will be able to get an F-15E out of the short runway there. Probably more easy than getting the F/A-18E out of there. Yes

Everybody have a good time!

RE: MP Leg088 LFLG-LFLH - TCA2050 - 09-09-2012

Nice pictures guys, was a very nice session again !

RE: MP Leg088 LFLG-LFLH - Gatwicksteve - 09-09-2012

Nice pictures everyone!Thumbup