Tradewind Forums
graphic problems with new 737-700's - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: How to - Where to ? (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: graphic problems with new 737-700's (/showthread.php?tid=778)

graphic problems with new 737-700's - chiefmac - 04-21-2015

I am experiencing graphic problems with three of the new Biz Jet 737-700 aircraft. I am running FSX in Windows 7.

PJ-CBA and PJ-CPA: The winglets appear below the wings/ mid-wing.

VP-BBW: 1. Above right wing, near fuselage what looks like a control panel of some type appears.

2. A service truck appears next to the plane. What is the control to remove the truck?

These problems aside, I enjoy the panel and flight.

Any assist would be appreciated.

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - CBreuer - 04-22-2015

Hi.

As for your graphics problems it would be very helpful if you post pictures that show your problems.

For the fuel truck I can't offer any help as of now. Maybe Jack will be able to assist you once his PC is back from repair.

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - chiefmac - 04-24-2015

.jpg   VP-BBW.jpg (Size: 29.6 KB / Downloads: 47) attachment=5900]
(04-21-2015, 06:04 AM)chiefmac Wrote: I am experiencing graphic problems with three of the new Biz Jet 737-700 aircraft. I am running FSX in Windows 7.

PJ-CBA and PJ-CPA: The winglets appear below the wings/ mid-wing.

VP-BBW: 1. Above right wing, near fuselage what looks like a control panel of some type appears.

2. A service truck appears next to the plane. What is the control to remove the truck?

These problems aside, I enjoy the panel and flight.

Any assist would be appreciated.

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - CBreuer - 04-25-2015

Well, that really looks strange. I've downloaded the package today from the server and installed it into FSX SP2 and all appear as it should. Will test it later this day with FSX ACC as well.

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - admintca - 05-02-2015

Chiefmac,

I'm not sure what is going on there, do you have the FS9 version in FSX?

I can't find anything wrong with the uploads ...

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - chiefmac - 05-03-2015

(05-02-2015, 10:30 AM)admintca Wrote: Chiefmac,

I'm not sure what is going on there, do you have the FS9 version in FSX?

I can't find anything wrong with the uploads ...

No, it definitely is the FSX version.

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - admintca - 05-04-2015

I have triple checked and these birds are fine.

Have you tried re-downloading in case of a corrupt file and/or installing a different scimitar winglet aircraft from Avsim or flightsim?

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - chiefmac - 05-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 07:43 AM)admintca Wrote: I have triple checked and these birds are fine.

Have you tried re-downloading in case of a corrupt file and/or installing a different scimitar winglet aircraft from Avsim or flightsim?

I'll delete the files and start with a new download. Thanks, I'll let you know what the result is.

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - chiefmac - 05-04-2015

One final comment, then I'll leave this issue and fly the two that display ok.
I deleted the troubled install and did another download and install which produced the same results. I then downloaded the file to my laptop (win 8.1) which resulted in a good install. There must be something on my Win7 machine that is conflicting.
Thanks for your input guys. Sorry to take up your time.

RE: graphic problems with new 737-700's - admintca - 05-05-2015

Well you can change the model= entries in the aircraft.cfg file so that you have all 4 liveries working, but you ought to find the underlying issue because this may not be the only problem you have.