Tradewind Forums

Full Version: FSX...questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crew

I installed FSX today in my PC. As I suspected after read reviews, FSX is a massive graphics improvement that need a lot of horsepower of your PC. I have today an Intel Duo, and I am not sure if I will keep using FSX. Anyway, with default graphics config of FSX the program run pretty decently. Although I didn´t fly over a busy airport with a lot of traffic. That will be the definitely test!
Now..just a question..there ´s two things I am missing in FSX.
The command control+W that I use a lot in FS04, I love to follow AI Traffic.
FSX has a annoying way to change the view to AI traffic and it opens in a small window...
Also, I used to config assignments keys "increase selection" and "decrease selection" to zoom in and zoom out the outside view with buttons of my joystick. In FSX we use - or + key but apparently we can not assign this keys to use with joystick buttons since didn´t find 'increase/decrease selection' assignment FSX menu.
As always, the new version works slightly differently from the old one. Just takes a bit of getting used to.
+/- are mapped to "Selection (Increase)" and "Selection (Decrease)". The options are there, might just have a different name from what you were looking for.