Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Hi all, new guy here (Hopefully!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself;
My name is Carlo, I live in Southampton in the UK and I heard about your VA in the forums of another VA I fly for, simairline.net. I thought I'd check it out and I was pretty much instantaneously impressed by what you guys offered. Huge variety of aircraft, huge variety of really interesting destinations, so thought why not, and sent off my application. Still waiting for a response but I've taken the liberty of dlying a couple of your flights just to get a feel for your sort of ops. Your Routes and Schedule software are very useful and detailed, great job! There's almost too much information to take in haha!
Anyway, that's my story!Cool
Carlo Alaimo Wrote:Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself;
My name is Carlo, I live in Southampton in the UK and I heard about your VA in the forums of another VA I fly for, simairline.net. I thought I'd check it out and I was pretty much instantaneously impressed by what you guys offered. Huge variety of aircraft, huge variety of really interesting destinations, so thought why not, and sent off my application. Still waiting for a response but I've taken the liberty of dlying a couple of your flights just to get a feel for your sort of ops. Your Routes and Schedule software are very useful and detailed, great job! There's almost too much information to take in haha!
Anyway, that's my story!Cool

Hi Carlo,

I have talked to Rick and abviously there went something wrong with your application, so I would encourage you to simply do it again please.
I hope we can welcome you very soon.

Best regards,
Oh right! OK then I'll resubmit the application
Carlo Alaimo Wrote:Oh right! OK then I'll resubmit the application

Ok, drop a quick note if you have done so.
Until now I can't see your application.
Carlo,

I hope, you will get your TCA-number soon. Welcome to the gang. TCA, is that 'Total Crazy Airline' or 'Tradewind Caribbean Airlines'. Probally, it's the same :D. I'm sure, you'll like it here. If you have any question, just ask. Many guru's here, that will help you. Thank's for the nice word's about the Scheduler and Routes. Just take the information, that you need.

TOW = The Only Way (That is TCA)

Best regards, Freddy
Thanks for the welcome :)
Haven't had time to re-send my application, but it'll be done asap!