Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Rochambeau (SOCA 2008)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

I just downloaded above scenery from fsguyane.com. According to the shots and readme it promises to be a real eyecandy , however :

there are actually two different folders in the package, the "regular" SOCA one and something named : "static creole library" (uhh ???? )

Now, since the accompaniying docu doesn;t bother to explain about that my question is :

a) anyone familiar with French language here ?
b) should the "creole" (whatever it is) have a higher/lower priority than the actual scenery ?

Thanks for help
Karl
Hi Karl,

I think the creole folder seems to be a library objects folder and therefore it can be placed anywhere, but i would suggest to place it at a lower level.

BTW the MP Session on February 7 will end at SOCA, so thank you for the link.:)
Thats also my thought, I just wanted to make certain others see it the same way.
Anyway - I'll try and see what happens - if there's any new findings, I'll post them here.

IMO this piece of scenery is rather worth having, seems to be payware quality.

Cheers and thanks
K

CBreuer Wrote:Hi Karl,

I think the creole folder seems to be a library objects folder and therefore it can be placed anywhere, but i would suggest to place it at a lower level.

BTW the MP Session on February 7 will end at SOCA, so thank you for the link.:)