Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Santa Fuerta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My flight assignment this month includes flights in and out of FTRA. I know I had the scenery at one time, but what is now installed in my FS9 is not complete, as I have no island or airport. The scenery listed in the TCA website indicates Santa Fuerta is being worked on.

Is the installation file available anywhere? If not I'll pretend I was there and just move on.
False Alarm gentlemen. I forgot to look for a saved flight. I found it, and it took me there. Thanks anyway.
chiefmac Wrote:False Alarm gentlemen. I forgot to look for a saved flight. I found it, and it took me there. Thanks anyway.

Hi there.

There is a version available on the TCA-Charter site in the downloads section. At the bottom of the page you will find the file. It includes now an AFCAD2 file for Santa Fuerta.

Enjoy your assignment :)
CBreuer Wrote:
chiefmac Wrote:False Alarm gentlemen. I forgot to look for a saved flight. I found it, and it took me there. Thanks anyway.

Hi there.

There is a version available on the TCA-Charter site in the downloads section. At the bottom of the page you will find the file. It includes now an AFCAD2 file for Santa Fuerta.

Enjoy your assignment :)

Thank you, I'll compare i to what I now have.
chiefmac Wrote:My flight assignment this month includes flights in and out of FTRA. I know I had the scenery at one time, but what is now installed in my FS9 is not complete, as I have no island or airport. The scenery listed in the TCA website indicates Santa Fuerta is being worked on.

Is the installation file available anywhere? If not I'll pretend I was there and just move on.

If you have trouble finding this now famous island, Santa Fuerta, I have the files. They are FS2002 but work fairly well in FS9. I am trying to find a way to update the scenery for FS9 as well as create a workable file for FSX. This is a fantastic little addition by Rainer Labie, The founder of TCA and who's inspiration and leadership has led to over 13 years of TCA fun and a vast community of fellow enthusiasts.

Rick Nathan