Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Scenery Manager tool - were, and Key settings in FSX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Crew,

I have to ask you Guys if someone have a scenery program that runs outside Flight Simulator as a standalone add-on so it don't depence if you have FS9 or FSX, it should work anyway as it works with a *.txt file.

I know it should be someone how use a add-on like that, I remember that when I had FS9 back in 2004 -2006 there were one program (for free) at avsim or flightsim, but now I can't find it, maybe they have gone Payware. Most of you are still flying FS9 so PLEASE help me out here. If you know were to download it I go there, or if you kindly will zip it down and mail it over to me, it should save a lot of work adding and edit scenerys for me, as I like to have a lot of scenerys that improve FSX defaut scenerys.

I also like to ask if someone know how to assing a key for Concored Visor, FS9 or FSX. I have a Wilco Airbus A400 that use it for open the cargo door, but for me it don't work as they write in the manual.

HAPPY EASTEN TO ALL
Pär
Hi Pär,

yes there was one with the name of fsscncfg20. I can send it to you by private mail. Just shoot me a mail at johann.niedermeier@t-online.de and I'll forward it to you.

Greetings from EDDM

Hans, 2239
2239 Wrote:Hi Pär,

yes there was one with the name of fsscncfg20. I can send it to you by private mail. Just shoot me a mail at johann.niedermeier@t-online.de and I'll forward it to you.

Greetings from EDDM

Hans, 2239

Hi,

Thanks, I send you a privet mail about it,

Pär