Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Hey I am in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I am Stuart Thomas and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me..I hope for a nice time in future.
stuartthomas Wrote:i everyone,

I am Stuart Thomas and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me..I hope for a nice time in future.

Hi Stuart.

Welcome to TCA. Don't worry about your forum skills - nobody is perfect:P
stuartthomas Wrote:Hi everyone,

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to TCA.
Never mind the learning curve, we all learn by doing .... and most importantly, we learn from our mistakes.
I don't think there's even one perfect person walking around our little blue planet.. remember, we're all human ;)
TCA2050 Wrote:

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to TCA.
Never mind the learning curve, we all learn by doing .... and most importantly, we learn from our mistakes.
I don't think there's even one perfect person walking around our little blue planet.. remember, we're all human ;)

Hey Stefaan.

Couldn't have said it any better. :)
Hi Stuart, Welcome to the group. Don't worry about the learning curve, many of us old hands forget how it all works from time to time too. My own favorite challenge is trying to land on Saba in an autogiro. Note that I said "trying".
Will