Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg007 TJBQ-TJMZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are som pic. from our MP session around Puerto Rico and Virgin Island

First a pic of my set up and use of 4 computers and 6 screen (2 not use this time but I use them to see Active Sky and then my mailbox)
[attachment=1213]

We are now dep. TJBQ - Raefael Hernandes, down below you see Crhristian, Stefaan and Vic
[attachment=1214]

Me doing a T/G at TJIG - Fernando Luis Ribas (pic 1-2), then watch the guys doing thers T/G at TJSJ- San Juan Intl.(pic3-4)
[attachment=1215][attachment=1216]
[attachment=1225][attachment=1217]

O/H NRR - Roosevelt Roads for a T/G outside the AP
[attachment=1218][attachment=1219]

T/G outside CPX - Benjamin Rivera Noriega, and the guys at TIST - St. Thomas Intl.
[attachment=1220][attachment=1221]

Our final arr. at TJMZ - Eugenio Maria Hostos ahead
[attachment=1222]

What a heck is this ? A ship parked on our parking spot, maybe put there by CIA or KGB (LOL)
[attachment=1223]

The Guys trying to move it to make a place for me to park, but were are Vic ? Hope he not are under the ship and try to lift it, hes a very helpful mate doing everything for a fellow pilot.
[attachment=1224]

Pär
Impressive setup Par!

We did our best with the ship you know, but such a sheer amount of volumetric tons aren't diplaced easily Ssmile
Hey guys.

I am having a big headache today as this ship was on my head for several minutes.
[attachment=1226]
I think the reason for the ship being displayed is rather simple (like it was with Pär's sound settings Biggrin): On his system my Super King Air B200 was simply displayed as a ship. But Pär you may want to check it out during an off-line test...Dance3
CBreuer Wrote:Hey guys.

I am having a big headache today as this ship was on my head for several minutes.

I think the reason for the ship being displayed is rather simple (like it was with Pär's sound settings Biggrin): On his system my Super King Air B200 was simply displayed as a ship. But Pär you may want to check it out during an off-line test...Dance3

Think you're right Christian... now I would have loved to see that ship performing a final approach to RWY09 at Mayaguez
Ok, I will also share my pictures with you all - simply to show off what you were missing.Biggrin

For this flight I decided to take the Beautiful Aeroworx Beechcraft B200 Super King Air and not the QKodiak. Ok, here you can see me taxiing to the active runway at TJBQ passing by Stefaan and Vic. Pär took off from the water outside the airport, but today he was also flying the QKodiak.
[attachment=1227]

Here you can see me overtaking Stefaan en-route to Dorado (DDP), whilst Vic and Pär are flying in front of us.
[attachment=1228]
[attachment=1229]

Well, everybody seems to be preparing for an approach to TJIG, but I stayed high as I was planning for an approach to TJSJ.
[attachment=1230]

Speaking of flying high... during this approach to TJSJ I was too low almost all the time.
[attachment=1231]

After a quick touch and go I was airborne again, but unfortunately I hadn't have the time to look around at this great sceneryCray
[attachment=1232]

Climbing to 4500 feet to clear the terrain en-route to Roosevelt Roads.
[attachment=1233]

There it is now, and it is time to descend rapidly.
[attachment=1234]

I managed to get down early enough, but unfortunately I was not able to drop off the speed and so I had to go around and make a right downwind for a second approach.

[attachment=1235]
[attachment=1236]

Then followed a short flight over to St Thomas (TIST) to which I am on (very) short final right now.
[attachment=1237]

Next airport for me was TISX (St Croix).
[attachment=1238]

Whilst I am about to touchdown on RWY 10 you can see Stefaan in the background doing his downwind leg for the approach.
[attachment=1239]

Now you can see Stefaan on final to RWY 10, followed by Vic.
[attachment=1240]
[attachment=1241]

Now we are en-route to Ponce and again back to Puerto Rico.
[attachment=1242]

After the touch and go at Ponce I am climbing to 4500 feet again to clear the terrain and we encountered some clouds...
[attachment=1250]
[attachment=1252]
[attachment=1253]
[attachment=1255]

To be continued in the next reply...
...ok, after the final approach and a beautiful landing at Mayaguez (TJMZ) you can see me here taxiing to the ramp. Stefaan and Vic are the next pilots to land.
[attachment=1263]
[attachment=1264]
[attachment=1265]

Then it was Pär's turn to land, but he was a little bit distracted by seeing a big cruise ship on the ramp at Mayaguez. Well, it was the 'strike back' of the well known 'Red Baron'.RoflYahoo
[attachment=1266]

Now here is the complete line up of all participating pilots.
[attachment=1267]

Well, camouflage is everything:Runandhide
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1224]

Nevertheless this was the end of another nice MP-Session. Next Session will be in two weeks as Pär and Stefaan won't be able to attend, so we decided to postpone the next flight to Saturday, February 20, 2010.

I hope to see everybody back then. Till then: DrinksBeach
Wow, quite the setup you have Par.Good2
Nice shots CB. The Aeroworks B200 is a great aircraft. I did do some adjustments on it though.