Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Turbo Commander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that we had the 680 commander in our TDM fleet awhile back. Has there been any interest in creating a livery for the new veneaviones 690 Turbo Commander? It's really something!

JC Beach
JC Martin Wrote:I know that we had the 680 commander in our TDM fleet awhile back. Has there been any interest in creating a livery for the new veneaviones 690 Turbo Commander? It's really something!

JC Beach

Hi JC.

You may want to have a look here: TBJ hangar (scroll down to almost the bottom Stongue)
Christian,
Thanks much, my friend. I've looked at that page many times but never scrolled all the way to the bottom. BTW, this is a great AC with great interiors and handling characteristics.

JCBeach
Hi JC.

Well, from time to time it might be worth to dig through the site and explore it a bit further. That it was what I did today. BiggrinRunandhide
Christian,
Certainly good advice and we definitely have a site worth digging around in.

Mostly I spend my brief time digging around looking for more TIME1Beach

JC
JC Martin Wrote:Mostly I spend my brief time digging around looking for more TIME1Beach

If there is anybody without this little problem he/she must be a lucky person DrinksMusic
Christian,
I would agree with that comment 100%. It is not an exclusive problem, it's an epidemic!

BTW, I am going to take your advice and check out the web site, every nook and cranny!

BTW2- the Turbo Commander 690B is great to fly! Great to look at as well. It might even serve as good screen shot opportunity.

JCBeach