Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP016 KMIA-KOMN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, this MP Session was somehow a little bit different from the ones before, but I think we all had fun the one or other wayBiggrin

Stefaan is waiting for the FW-190D9 to taxi past him, whilst Pär is already airborne to see us depart. But obviously he wasn't quick enough to see the 'Red Baron' depart.
[attachment=1596]

Here I am buzzing Pär. For some reason he was very slowly today in his Quest Kodiak.
[attachment=1597]

Lining up for finals to Palm Beach (KPHK) behind Stefaan this time.
[attachment=1598]

There is Pär once more.
[attachment=1599]

There is Patrick AFB and i will come back for an approach to RWY 02.
[attachment=1600]

Next were the Shuttle launch pads and NASA obviously is getting a shuttle ready for departure into space...
[attachment=1601]
[attachment=1602]

Final approach to RWY 15 at the shuttle landing strip, which is rather long for the FW-190... In the background you already can see the Vehicle Assembly Building.
[attachment=1603]

FreeFlow Florida seems to mess up thing a little bit. This part of Florida looks better in default scenery, but that are the compromise we have to makeCray
[attachment=1604]

There is Stefaan and i am following him in for a final landing. Unfortunately landing this bird is not very easy if you do not see the runway from the cockpit. Might be easier in the original aircraft, but in the Simulator it is almost a pain. First landing resulted in a go-around...
[attachment=1605]

Ok, taxi in. Stefaan is already refueling his Conquest as he forgot to refuel it in Miami. I hope he didn't got here on the very last drop...
[attachment=1606]

Well, here we are at Ormond Beach and Pär also joined us at the ramp although he only could see one of us. Well it might be the very sophisticated stealth technology from WW2 era BiggrinDance3Runandhide
[attachment=1607]
Climbing out after the first T/G at Fort Lauderdale KFLL

[attachment=1608]

Mostly following Florida's east coast up north

[attachment=1609]

KXMR, Cape Canaveral AFS Skid Strip, heading towards KTTS

[attachment=1610]

Arriving at KTTS, setting up for approach to one of the worlds best known landing strips

[attachment=1611]

[attachment=1612]

Some sight seeing around the Nasa Building and launch pads

[attachment=1613]

[attachment=1614]

[attachment=1615]

[attachment=1616]

On final to Ormond Beach Mun RWY 08
Just about time, notice my low fuel warning...

[attachment=1617]

After landing I immediately went to the fueling facility at KOMN

[attachment=1618]

We now have a FW190 model to depict Christian's aircraft in MP on future flights..., imagine having a Skylane on your tail ready to overtake you when you're already doing 240 IAS... Ssuprised
So far this weeks flight, see you guys back next week
And here are my pictures from the session

I Dep. from X44 Seaplan just outside Miami but the guys did it from KMIA

[attachment=1620][attachment=1621]

[attachment=1622][attachment=1623]

Our first T/G at KFLL - Ft. Lauderdale and I did it just outside, surrended by a lot of BIG ships.

[attachment=1624][attachment=1625]
[attachment=1626][attachment=1627]

Next T/G at KPBI - Palm Beach Intl.

[attachment=1630]

[attachment=1631]

Coming in for a T/G at KVRB - Vero Beach Mun

[attachment=1632]

Some formations pictures from the flight

[attachment=1628][attachment=1629]

I wonder what the guys at NASA thought when they saw a lot of strange AC O/H theres buildings ??

[attachment=1633][attachment=1634]

Now I arrived at our final stop at -KOMM - Ormond Beach Mun

[attachment=1635][attachment=1636]

See U next week
Pär
Hey guys,

very nice pictures especially those from Par, which really cover the detail that FSX has to offer during VFR flying - if you have a powerful computer allowing so much detail Biggrin