Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Flight Reporter Aircraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has any thought been given to updating the aircraft list for the online flight reporter?

I fly mainly default FSX aircraft and neither the Lear 45 nor the Kingair 350 are in the list. Also, I thought the PC-12 used to be on the list and I didn't see it this time. (However, I could have overlooked it.)

Thanks.
Rick
TCA2731 Wrote:Has any thought been given to updating the aircraft list for the online flight reporter?

I fly mainly default FSX aircraft and neither the Lear 45 nor the Kingair 350 are in the list. Also, I thought the PC-12 used to be on the list and I didn't see it this time. (However, I could have overlooked it.)

Thanks.
Rick

Hi Rick.

The King Air 350 is listed somehow different like TCA, or TDM Kingair 350 and the same goes for the PC-12. Nevertheless I have added the Learjet 45.

All aircraft are listed in alphabetical order...

Best regards.
CBreuer Wrote:
TCA2731 Wrote:Has any thought been given to updating the aircraft list for the online flight reporter?

Thanks.
Rick

Hi Rick.

The King Air 350 is listed somehow different like TCA, or TDM Kingair 350 and the same goes for the PC-12. Nevertheless I have added the Learjet 45.

All aircraft are listed in alphabetical order...

Best regards.

Thanks Christian. I did go back and find the PC-12. It's listed twice. Don't know how I missed it since I thought for sure it was there. As for the KA 350, I'll look as you have suggested. Also, thanks for adding the Lear 45 as it's the aircraft I use for many of my flights.

Cheers,
Rick
TCA2731 Wrote:Thanks Christian. I did go back and find the PC-12. It's listed twice. Don't know how I missed it since I thought for sure it was there. As for the KA 350, I'll look as you have suggested. Also, thanks for adding the Lear 45 as it's the aircraft I use for many of my flights.

Cheers,
Rick

Here you go:
[attachment=1701]

Have fun and enjoy every flight you makeDirol