Tradewind Forums

Full Version: TAA25/ASA25 KBOS-KSEA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

Yesterday this was Tradewind Alaska's scheduled flight 25 from Boston to Seattle. This flight is originally flown by Alaska Airlines using B737-800. The flight should depart the gate at 12:00 Zulu, but for some reason they had a delay of nearly 4 hours. Take a look at the flight at FlightAware.
Nevertheless our flight was on schedule Biggrin

Instead of taking the B738 I used the B757-200 from Captain Sim in Continental colors and a nice sound package for the RR engines.

Ok, we are parked at Gate A2 at Boston and being serviced by ground crews, cleaning personnel and catering service.
[attachment=1702]
[attachment=1703]

The cleaning is done and the cleaning personnel is leaving for another aircraft now.
[attachment=1704]

Next catering was done.
[attachment=1705]

Our V2: 157 knots and initial altitude 6000 feet. And we are being pushed back already leaving 2 minutes ahead of scheduled departure Biggrin
[attachment=1706]

Tow truck is returning.
[attachment=1707]

Ground personnel is about to disconnect from intercom and walks to the left hand side back towards the gate. You can see him waving just in front of the high loader in the second picture.
[attachment=1708]
[attachment=1709]

Ready for departure lining up onto RWY 15R.
[attachment=1710]

We followed the LOGAN4 departure flying a heading of 120° until ATC vectored us back towards our original route, so it happened that we passed by Logan airport at almost 12000 feet already.
[attachment=1711]

The flight itself was calm with few traffic around us, but it happened that we saw a KC-135R from McConnell AFB heading towards RAF Mildenhall.
[attachment=1712]
[attachment=1713]

The remainder of the flight was as calm as the beginning of the flight and so it happened that we are already into our descend now on a GLASR7 arrival for an ILS 34C approach via PAE (the only offer by MSFS ATC and so I opted for that approach).
[attachment=1714]

We are crossing Boeing Field King County now and in front of us you can barely see another Boeing 767 from TCA in old livery, still flying the old scheduleMusic
[attachment=1715]
[attachment=1716]

On final to RWY 34C
[attachment=1717]

Thirty, Twenty, Ten...
[attachment=1718]

Roll out:
[attachment=1719]

Well, I wanted to end the flight as soon as possible, so I forgot to take some pictures of our arrival at the gate (C20), as I couldn't await testing Track IRBiggrin

I will add some pictures of arrival at the gate later today or maybe tomorrow.

Nevertheless our flying time was 5:24 and our block to block time 5:44, which means we were almost 30 minutes faster, according to the schedule, than the original flight. Not to mention that the original flight was late by about 4 hoursDash2
At the gate in Seattle:
[attachment=1720]
[attachment=1721]
[attachment=1722]

Ok, guys, now I want to see your pictures Biggrin Don't be shy and show them all to us.
CBreuer Wrote:At the gate in Seattle:

Ok, guys, now I want to see your pictures Biggrin Don't be shy and show them all to us.

Nice shots Christian, thanks for sharing