Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Problem installing Scheduler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked on the forum and not seen anything related to this. Please forgive me if this has been addressed. I installed the routes 2 fine... however when i tried to install the scheduler I am receiving errors that files aren't found. I am running Win Vista 32bit. I extract the files and click on the tca-sche.exe file>click <run> and get messeges that a bunch of .dpf and .fpt files cannot be found.... Has anyone seen this before? Am I missing something? Please help.

Scott
sliput14 Wrote:I have looked on the forum and not seen anything related to this. Please forgive me if this has been addressed. I installed the routes 2 fine... however when i tried to install the scheduler I am receiving errors that files aren't found. I am running Win Vista 32bit. I extract the files and click on the tca-sche.exe file>click <run> and get messeges that a bunch of .dpf and .fpt files cannot be found.... Has anyone seen this before? Am I missing something? Please help.

Scott

Hi Scott.

I now had a look into the files and wonder whether you have downloaded all required files and the installer itself? It appears to me that you at least 'forgot' to install/extract the TCAS-DATA... files. All the files you are missing should be inside the APP_MAIN folder.
I am sure Freddy could help you out much better as he did the Scheduler, but maybe he is on vacation (well deserved hopefullyBiggrin)

I hope this helps at least a bit.

Happy flying,
sliput14 Wrote:I have looked on the forum and not seen anything related to this. Please forgive me if this has been addressed. I installed the routes 2 fine... however when i tried to install the scheduler I am receiving errors that files aren't found. I am running Win Vista 32bit. I extract the files and click on the tca-sche.exe file>click <run> and get messeges that a bunch of .dpf and .fpt files cannot be found.... Has anyone seen this before? Am I missing something? Please help.

Scott

Scott,

Like Christian already said, be sure to unzip all 3 files:
1. TCA-Sched.zip (The Scheduler and basic files)
2. TCAS-DATA-Schd.zip (Tables with schedule data)
3. TCAS-DATA-Stm.zip (Tables with stem data)

Good luck, Freddy