Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg020 KBDR - KOLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

We had a very nice and fun flight yesterday and everything runs smooth except I had to reboot FSX because some of my add-on scenery got in conflict with FSX default scenery. Therefore I dont have so many pictures, just in the start and at the end.

First pic of my cockpit, I add it with Saitec PRO Flight Radio,Switch and Multi Panels. Its mush more relaxing now flying.

[attachment=1813]

[attachment=1812]

Dep. from KBDR - Sirkorsky Meml. LOL, I forgot that I did this fligth in february so i had to change to summer time (Senior Moment, as Christian use to say)

[attachment=1809]

Our first T/g at 42B - Goodspeed

[attachment=1810]

Some scenery pictures when we arrived at KBOS - Logan Intl. Boston

[attachment=1811]

[attachment=1814]

[attachment=1815]

[attachment=1816]

[attachment=1817]

Prepering for a T/G at 001F - Portland Harbor Seaplan, whil the Guys landed on KPWM - Portland Intl.

[attachment=1819]

Heading toware our FINAL STOP at KOLD when I see something very strange and first I thought it was a metorite, but it was only RedBaron aka Christian O/H me in his fast Fooker Wulf LOL

[attachment=1820]

Arrived to KOLD - Dewitt Old Town Mun

[attachment=1821]

One more thing, cane somone tell me whats make the flashing light look this way on the screen ??

http://www.tradewind.org/forum/attachment.php?aid=1771

See U next week when we start crossing North USA to Seatlle

Pär
BigSwede Wrote:One more thing, cane somone tell me whats make the flashing light look this way on the screen ??

Pär

Hi Pär. I can't actually tell you, but it looks like there is actually something missing - maybe a texture file inside the effects folder, if FSX still has the same system as FS9...
CBreuer Wrote:
BigSwede Wrote:One more thing, cane somone tell me whats make the flashing light look this way on the screen ??

Pär

Hi Pär. I can't actually tell you, but it looks like there is actually something missing - maybe a texture file inside the effects folder, if FSX still has the same system as FS9...

Hi Par,
could indeed be a texture file, think Vic had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago, then I sent him the file needed and now it's ok again.
Will send you the file to your private mail, see if this helps.
Ok, Pär has started this thread already and so I will add my pictures as well. I must say that at least I had so much fun flying the Focke-Wulf again and we not only made all the touch and goes at the airports listed in the briefing, but some others along the route as well. This all demands its tribute: I almost ran out of fuel, but luckily I was near an airport with a gas stationAshamed

But now here we go:
Taxiing to the active runway 11 at KBDR. Stefaan is behind me right now and Pär took off from the water again and was already airborne to take some pictures.
[attachment=1822]

I enjoyed the formation flying along our route once more and Track Ir now makes it much more simple to follow the other aircraft...
[attachment=1823]

Our first touch and go was somehow one of these unscheduled and somehow Stefaan and me selected opposite approaches resulting in a head-on after I had completed my touch and go. I stayed low to avoid crashing into himBiggrin
[attachment=1824]

Stefaan is about to takeoff again - must be the same airport as the picture before...
[attachment=1825]

Some spot plane view with Pär flying in front of me.
[attachment=1826]

With a fast aircraft I was able to stay in touch with the guys although they had gained some distance to me as I was doing some more touch and goes. I already have passed Pär and you can see his call-sign just behind me.
[attachment=1827]

Sometimes we also flew over the Atlantic...
[attachment=1828]

I think I am now on final to Martha's Vineyard.
[attachment=1829]

Stefaan and Pär are ahead of me, but not for a long time.Biggrin
[attachment=1830]

Then Pär had the scenery conflict problem and he rebooted his FSX and Stefaan and me we landed at an airport which looked good to take us not being aware that it was Otis ANG BaseBye
[attachment=1831]

Bye, bye, Otis.
[attachment=1832]

There we are all again.
[attachment=1833]
[attachment=1834]
[attachment=1835]
[attachment=1836]

More pictures in the next post...
Here we are approaching Boston KBOS.
[attachment=1837]

I flew overhead the airport and circled for an approach to RWY 09.
[attachment=1838]
[attachment=1839]
[attachment=1840]
[attachment=1841]
[attachment=1842]

Then again we followed up the coast and had to opportunity to make some more touch and goes at either ME45 or ME46. Stefaan and me opted for ME45 Goosefair. You can see Stefaan performing his touch and go.
[attachment=1843]
[attachment=1844]

There was another touch and go by Stefaan and I circled the airport to take some pictures even whilst flying inverted, which costs me one of my virtual lives and the Focke-Wulf as well Ashamed You have to be careful to not stall this aircraft, especially at low speeds and rapid banks.
[attachment=1845]
[attachment=1846]

After I was re-born again and also picked my re-manufactured FW190D9 I kept n flying with the guys and had fun again.Friends
[attachment=1847]
[attachment=1848]

Stefaan is approaching to RWY 01L at Brunswick NAS.
[attachment=1849]
[attachment=1850]

Then came the final formation flying of the day for me as soon after this screenshot I discovered on my panel that the fuel tanks were almost empty and I had to refuel NOW!
[attachment=1851]

After I had come back into the session Pär had already logged off and Stefaan was awaiting me at the ramp at our destination airport KOLD.
[attachment=1852]

Some other things during the flight especially the communication I can not reply here without hurting someones privacy - but all involved know what I am talking about. RoflRunandhideYahoo

Well, come on guys, you really miss something when you don't join us. Laughing is healthy. So we all must be thoroughly healthy. Drinks
Some of my screenshots of this session (FS9)

Coming in to KBOS RWY 04R for a TG
[attachment=1853]

Boston sightseeing
[attachment=1854]

[attachment=1855]

[attachment=1856]

Lot's of small airports enroute led to quite some unplanned TG's
Plum Island, 2B2
[attachment=1857]

Hampton Airfield, 7B3
[attachment=1858]

About 40 mi from the final destination, Christian declared a fuel emergency with only 2% left and got down for a splash and dash at Belfast Municipal (KBST)... Par is following me in to KOLD.
[attachment=1859]

After refueling, Christian also came over to Old Town Municipal, Dewitt Field
[attachment=1860]

[attachment=1861]

See you guys back next week
TCA2050 Wrote:See you guys back next week

Great shots guys, it seems you had lots of fun Good2
Nice shots guy's!