Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Looking for a new route?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed on the news from the Gulf Coast last night that there are DC-3's flying the circuit around the Gulf Coast, Florida to New Orleans and return, to search out the oil spill. It might make a great TC flight!

JC
9305Beach
JC Martin Wrote:I noticed on the news from the Gulf Coast last night that there are DC-3's flying the circuit around the Gulf Coast, Florida to New Orleans and return, to search out the oil spill. It might make a great TC flight!

JC
9305Beach

Hey JC,

feel free to take the flight. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to make this flight as well. Real life interference, you know? Biggrin
And as of now there is at least one DC-3 in the air, but not for checking on the oil spill.
Christian,
I think we all understand the "interference of real life". Thanks for the go ahead on this, I thought it might be fun. Look for me in a day or so.

JCBeach
CBreuer Wrote:
JC Martin Wrote:I noticed on the news from the Gulf Coast last night that there are DC-3's flying the circuit around the Gulf Coast, Florida to New Orleans and return, to search out the oil spill. It might make a great TC flight!

JC
9305Beach

Hey JC,

feel free to take the flight. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to make this flight as well. Real life interference, you know? Biggrin
And as of now there is at least one DC-3 in the air, but not for checking on the oil spill.