Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg024 KORD - OF3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again,

We are still crossing over North USA area toware Seattle and this flight were from Chicaco to Spirit Lake Mun located close to Spencer City in Iowa.

Me ready to start up and go 15nm to KORD - Chicago O'Hara Intl. to check the guys who are starting from there. here some shot from that area.

[attachment=2013]

[attachment=2014]

[attachment=2015]

[attachment=2016]

Country side not fare away from Chicago that have a lot of small AP like this one.

[attachment=2017]

My first T/G at IL48 - Lunn

[attachment=2018]

Another country picture, but this time you cane see that RedBaron (aka Christian) in hes stinking/smoking maskin (LOL)

[attachment=2019]

Coming to the end of Mississippi river (According to Vic.) The water looking kind of green/graeyish

[attachment=2020]

And me doing a T/G at IA23 - Gaa Private (Mississippi river)

[attachment=2021]

After that I had to quit to speak with our visiter, who came to eat and have a nice evenig with Margareta (my wife) and me.

See u Guys next week
Pär
Hi guys,

here are my pictures of the flight, but due to everybody leaving early or not being there all I didn't take so may pictures this time.

Ready for departure from Chicago O'Hare. Vic is on my left side and as he is much more familiar with the airport I gave way to him to taxi first to RWY 22R.
[attachment=2022]

Then we got airborne and I was flying along with Pär at first and then with Vic.
[attachment=2023]
[attachment=2024]
[attachment=2026]

After Pär had left to attend his visitors only Vic was flying along with me.
Here I performed one of the touch and goes and recently the gear is still coming up and in the background you can see Vic approaching.
[attachment=2025]

I turned around, accelerated and passed him by at high speed as he was climbing out...
[attachment=2027]

OK, Vic was the only one left for doing some formation flying, so here we go:
[attachment=2028]
[attachment=2029]

After Vic had also to leave early it was only me flying alone. Nevertheless it was a nice flight and my final destination was Estherville Mun. (KEST). It was a little windy here with the winds blowing out of the South with 17 knots.
[attachment=2030]

My FW-190D9 will be refueled before we continue next weekend.
[attachment=2031]

OK, I hope that there will be some more pilots joining next Saturday as flying alone could be a little bit boring over the time...Biggrin
Nice screenshots guys, see you next week !