Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg025 OF3 - 6V4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again Guys,

Yesterday we had a nice flight together and a new kid on the block were joining us - Rauldan (TCA2973) he did not had any mic but he was doing the flight with us, welcome Roland.

LOL, this was the 25'th MP flight but it was the first flight for me without and problem, what so ever (knock,knock on wood) hope it keep it that way our 100 flight left to do LOL.

OK, here are my pictures from yesterday.
Me O/H OF3 were I started, then a O/H pic from the guys AP some mile away.

[attachment=2033]

[attachment=2032]

My first T/G were at KOTG - Worthington Mun

[attachment=2034]

Here we are at KFSD - Ross , you see Christian doing hes T/G

[attachment=2035]

A water T/G at SD50 - East Dakota Flying Club

[attachment=2036]

The a company formation with Rauldan & Christian

[attachment=2037]

At KMHE - Mitchell Mun

[attachment=2038]

A quick T/G at 001N - Chamberlain Seaplan Dock

[attachment=2039]

Very nice and close formation with Rauldan 2973

[attachment=2040]

Final Stopp destination at 6V4 - Wall Mun

[attachment=2041]

RWY free, the guys are comimg in very close so I'm in a hurry.

[attachment=2042]

Christian coming in

[attachment=2043]

We safley parked and to my sorry I could not see Stefaans AC, that the last FSInn porblem I hope we solve soon.

[attachment=2044]

See U next week
Pär
Edit by CBreuer: Corrected Rauldan's name Biggrin
Again it was a nice MP-Session with on of our prodigal son's returning to the Session. Rauldan it was nice to have you back with us. Beach

The flight itself was quite nice as we flew over the Great Plains of the USA, but that means in a consequence that we didn't see much except farmland over farmland with a nice airport here and there from time to time.

Here we are flying en-route with Stefaan close in front of me and in some more distance Pär in his Kodiak.
[attachment=2045]

next picture shows again Pär, but in some distance you can see a big Grumman Goose which belongs to Rauldan who himself seems to enjoy the flight although he misses a microphone, but maybe he will get one during the week, so he will be able to talk to us as well. It would be nice to 'hear' from you again Rauldan.Dance2
[attachment=2046]

Passing by Stefaan a little bit higher in altitude.
[attachment=2047]

Everybody now flies behind me - which might be better if I believe Pär...
[attachment=2048]

Trying to fly a little time in formation with Rauldan.
[attachment=2049]
[attachment=2050]

And leaving the gang one more time behind me.
[attachment=2051]

After completing one of the touch and goes just in front of Pär who came in just close behind me, but somehow the FW190 seems to have a better accelerationBig_boss
[attachment=2052]

Overflying one of the nice lakes en-route. I like the nice effect of REX that makes look the water look much more real than the default FS9...
[attachment=2053]

Rauldan landed as No. 1 followed by Pär and me and Stefaan won the red lantern award. Dirol
[attachment=2054]
[attachment=2055]

And here we are all again after a very nice MP Session. There is some rumor that next week we will get to Yellowstone Park, which sounds interesting. We will see.
[attachment=2056]

OK, I hope to see you all again next Saturday and hopefully Rauldan will be able to talk to us again.
Nevertheless Rauldan, I hope you had an enjoyable time with quite some good laughs. I know that Pär, Stefaan and myself had a great time once more with very good laughs most of the time.

You don't have to be afraid of flying with the Red Baron. He is not dangerous - he just wants to play. Like this little Rottweiler BiggrinRunandhide
Some of my screenshots of this session

First, map of the flight
[attachment=2057]

Approach to KFSD...
[attachment=2058]

...and leaving
[attachment=2059]

Some nice formation flying
[attachment=2060]

[attachment=2061]

[attachment=2062]

Approach to KMSE...
[attachment=2063]

... and leaving
[attachment=2064]

My downwind leg to final destination 6V4, Christian and Par on final approach
[attachment=2065]

6V4 apron... nice to have Rauldan and his Goose along.
[attachment=2066]

See you back next week !
Really nice pictures guys.
It was nice to join a multiplayer flight with you guys again. Looks like all my levers and buttons are still working, except for the microphone which I have to fix before the next time I join.

Here are some of the screenshots I took after landing at 6V4.

Par and Christian on the approach
[attachment=2067]

Christian landing
[attachment=2068]

Stefaan on short final
[attachment=2069]

And finally all safely parked at the apron
[attachment=2070]
Hey Rauldan.

Very nice pictures and you had a FW190 in your inventory - very nice.

Hopefully you will be able to fix your microphone. Good luck.