Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg 030 PASI-2Z1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of my screenshots of last nights session

First, map of the flight
[attachment=2279]

Leaving PASI in awfull conditions.... standing still on the RWY for take off I got 46 kIAS...
Below you can see Vic about to get airborne in his Goose.
[attachment=2280]

Approaching PAFE, Kake
[attachment=2281]

Went for a full stop here, Vic doing a TG
[attachment=2282]

Closing in on Wrangell, Christian ahead
[attachment=2283]

Christian did his TG at the seaplane base at Wrangell, I went for the solid runway
[attachment=2284]

The Stikine River estuary
[attachment=2285]

Petersburg, PAPG
[attachment=2286]

[attachment=2287]

Par landing at PAPG seaplanebase
[attachment=2288]

Christian at the back setting up for TG at PAPG
[attachment=2289]

Enroute to our final destination of this flight, 2Z1 Entrance Island
[attachment=2290]

Entrance Island...
[attachment=2291]

Front to back, Par, Christian and me... all Kodiaks
[attachment=2292]

[attachment=2293]

See you back next week !
Hi Guys,

Here are mine start at A29 - Sitka

[attachment=2294]
[attachment=2295]
[attachment=2296]
[attachment=2297]

T/G at 63A - Petersburg, first pic with wrong weather (my Active Sky were down)

[attachment=2298]
[attachment=2299]
[attachment=2300]

but now with real weather.

[attachment=2301]

Final Stop at 2Z1 Entrance Island, Christian join me.

[attachment=2302]
[attachment=2303]

See U Next week
Pär
Hello gentemen,

Nice pictures.

How are u Par, long time no hear.

Nice to see the pictures, wish I can join u all again. The problem is only the time difference which make it so late for me here in Jakarta.

Wish u all the best.

OK, finally here are my pictures as well.

First to start with the takeoff from Sitka with this very strong wind. The wind came out of 160° and was blowing at around 40 knots gusting to 49 knots. I was able to takeoff diagonal to the runway width as I only had to accelerate for 30-35 more knots Biggrin
[attachment=2304]

En-route somewhere to Kake.
[attachment=2305]

I think the altitudes that Pär wrote into his pilots briefing document were rather optimistic.
[attachment=2306]

The weather in the beginning of the flight really was not the best with a lot of clouds around us and of course the gusty strong winds.
[attachment=2307]

but as we had the opportunity to stay below the clouds it was a fantastic flight as always.
[attachment=2308]

On final to Kake now.
[attachment=2309]

We are now already closing in to Level Island and its VOR LVD (I don't know why, but every time I see this 3-letter code the Level-D 767 comes into my mindMusic)
[attachment=2310]
[attachment=2311]

Two more en-route pictures:
[attachment=2312]
[attachment=2313]

I am approaching 68A Wrangell and the water runway, whilst Stefaan was approaching the runway at PAWG.
[attachment=2314]
[attachment=2315]

From Wrangell we were heading almost to nowhere, but seeing some very good scenery.
[attachment=2316]

Thereafter it was my turn to get an FS9 crash, which required to reboot my PC and start everything up again, and this several times. And everybody that has very much AI-aircrafts knows how long FS9 will take to boot up. For me it is about 7 minutes currently. Well, I had to start FS9 twice as after the first start Track-IR wasn't working. But finally after quite some time I was back into the MP-Session. And here I am passing by at Petersburg PAPG.
[attachment=2317]

A nice lighthouse on a very small island.
[attachment=2318]

Then I got to Entrance Island 2Z1 and Stefaan was already waiting for us maybe firing on the BBQ Biggrin
[attachment=2319]

Pär has also arrived in his MEDEVAC Kodiak.
[attachment=2320]

Stefaan waiting for us at the dock.
[attachment=2321]

OK, these were my pictures. I hope you enjoyed them and if you want to enjoy this scenery and the flair of a MP-Session with us, then come on and join us.
(10-10-2010, 10:05 AM)Hash Wrote: [ -> ]Hello gentemen,

Nice pictures.

Nice to see the pictures, wish I can join u all again. The problem is only the time difference which make it so late for me here in Jakarta.

Wish u all the best.
Hi Hashry. We talked about you yesterday and that it would be in the middle of the night for you if you intend to join us. But good to hear that you are doing fine.
(10-10-2010, 11:56 AM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hashry. We talked about you yesterday and that it would be in the middle of the night for you if you intend to join us. But good to hear that you are doing fine.

Hi Hashry, nice to hear from you indeed, and hopefully meeting you on MP one day / or night

(10-10-2010, 10:05 AM)Hash Wrote: [ -> ]Hello gentemen,

Nice pictures.

Wish u all the best.

Hi Hash,

I'm doing just fine and hope U do the same. Yes, it was a long time since U were joining our MP session, but it is understandable that it is very hard to stay up that late at night. Anyway U are welcome to join when ever U feel for it. We will be flying in Alaska for quite long time, I think the last leg are scheduel to the end of Februari 2011. Go and download the legs on Christians online site and fly it by your self, the scenerys are very nice and changing a lot depense were in Alaska U flying, check it out.

See U
Pär