Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Business charter Seattle to Acapulco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some screenshots of a Tradewind Executive BizJetz charter from SEA to MMAA (Acapulco).
Flown in Microsoft Flight Simulator X with the Qualitywings B757-200 RR WL.

Routing: KSEA SID BKE J163 BOI J15 TWF J12 TCH J15 ABQ J13 TRC UJ47 SLP UJ45 TLC J13 TEQ UJ21E PACOS STAR MMAA

Departure: RW16L SUMMA7
Arrival: PACOS1 ILS RW28
Blocks off: 1229Z
Blocks on: 1759Z
Fuel used: 47.800 lbs
Step cruise levels: FL330 / 350 / 370 at M.80

Departing SEA in the early hours, climbing out and passing Mt Rainier
[attachment=2712]

Past SUMMA and just about to arrive at the first cruise level FL330
[attachment=2713]

Passing Salt Lake City and we're beginning to see a glimpse of the sunrise ahead
[attachment=2714]

and about 20 mins later
[attachment=2715]

Passing TEQ while descending to 3.000ft on the PACOS1 arrival
[attachment=2716]

[attachment=2717]

Near SMS and about to turn right to intercept the ILS for RW28
[attachment=2718]

Short final, at 1.000ft disengaged the autopilot for manual landing with such visibility
[attachment=2719]
(ILS in the scenery was a tad misaligned to the right of the RWY)

Our guests arrived at Acapulco, Mexico
[attachment=2720]

[attachment=2721]

[attachment=2722]

Hey Stefaan.

I only saw your report today. Mostly because TV was getting my attention more than the computers Biggrin

These are really good pictures and a beautiful paint-scheme to the B752.Paint2

And this is also a very nice scenery for Acapulco, but how in the world could the designer leave the default gas station in the scenery?Rtfm

Another funny thing about this airport is, all photos I looked at on Google Earth show all buildings in a blue trim color and not that red/pink.
example
(12-27-2010, 08:29 AM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]And this is also a very nice scenery for Acapulco, but how in the world could the designer leave the default gas station in the scenery?Rtfm

Another funny thing about this airport is, all photos I looked at on Google Earth show all buildings in a blue trim color and not that red/pink.
example

My idea exactly... think the author must have a favour for a 'pinky' thing Biggrin