Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP041 PATC-PAFM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, this time we had another flight in front of us and todays flight would take us from Tin City to Ambler. Here is a map of the route.
[attachment=2997]

The sun was about to rise as I was heading towards to New Shishmaref (PASH).
[attachment=2998]
Next we flew a touch and go at New Shishmaref and here I am overflying the airport.
[attachment=2999]

Next airport was Deering (New) (PADE). In the background you can see Dave's Starship coming in.
[attachment=3000]

Pär is already performing his touch and go at Buckland as I am about to approach.
[attachment=3001]

Up in the air again.
[attachment=3002]

And a nice picture of the flight en-route to Galena - more or lessBiggrin
[attachment=3003]

I made a fuel stop at Galena and I discovered it was a good decision. I had to go quite fast on the second half of the Session.Rtfm
[attachment=3004]

Talking about speed. My FW190D9 did about 350 KIAS as I was flying really low - my kind of flyingRofl
[attachment=3005]

I somehow overtook Pär and Dave en-route to Indian Mountain LRRS (UTO) and so I decided to wait for them.
[attachment=3006]

Pär claimed to perform a touch and go, but in my scenery he was about 40 feet above the runway, but at the final stop he also was high above the airport level, so I take it as a faulty mesh, or faulty airport files...
[attachment=3007]

Then a fast overhead at Hughes (HUS) en-route to Hog River (2AK6).
[attachment=3008]

Clean aircraft again after a quick touch and go at Dahl Creek (DCK).
[attachment=3009]

Passing Pär as he was approaching to Dahl Creek. Couldn't resist to fly along with him for a very short time.
[attachment=3010]

Now he is doing his touch and go at DCK.
[attachment=3011]

Now we are close to our destination and Pär was brave enough to position his aircraft in front of me. Good thing that we are friends.YesRofl
[attachment=3012]
[attachment=3013]

Pär approached the very short RWY 27, of which I also thought might be a good choice for landing until Dave warned us that this would be a rather short runway - and he was damned right. So I aimed for RWY 36 instead and circled the airport and flew a left downwind.
[attachment=3014]

From what I could see was that Pär might have overshot the runway end by few feet, but probably I was too far away to verify this as factConfused

Nevertheless I am taxiing in right now after a rather long MP Session again. Dave is already parked on the ramp.
[attachment=3015]

See you again next weekend.
Here are my pic. from the flight.

Dep. PATG - Tin City standing at the ramp
[attachment=3016]

Taxi to RWY16 were Christian & Dave are ready to go
[attachment=3017]

Overview of PATG
[attachment=3018]

O/H PASH - Shishimaret the turn back for a T/G
[attachment=3019]

T/G at PADE - Derring
[attachment=3020]

T/G at PABL - Buckland
[attachment=3021]

Passing NUL - Nulato
[attachment=3022]

KYU - Kogukul
[attachment=3023]

Bad weather at PAGA - Pitka
[attachment=3029]
[attachment=3024]

Tricky T/G at PAHL - Huslia
[attachment=3025]

UTO - Indian Mountain Lrrs
[attachment=3026]

Our last T/G at DCK - Dahl Creek
[attachment=3027]

FINAL STOP at PAFM - Ambler ( and who said I was afraind of the wolf LOL)
[attachment=3028]

See u next week
Pär

Hi Pär.

Nice screenshots and nice sceneries as well.