Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Scenery question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HAs anyone come across a really good scenery for either TGPY (Grenada) or MYGF (Freeport, Bahamas)?

JC
9305Beach
(01-30-2011, 12:27 AM)JC Martin Wrote: [ -> ]HAs anyone come across a really good scenery for either TGPY (Grenada) or MYGF (Freeport, Bahamas)?

JC
9305Beach

Sorry about the omission, I'm using FS9.

JC
Hi JC,

The only that I found for Grenada is from Tony Agramont and might be way outdatedCray click
For Freeport there might only be the scenery from FS Freeflow.

But both I won't consider as 'really' good sceneries, but probably the best so far. Maybe someone else does know of better ones than these above...
Christian,
Thanks for the reply. The Caribe South by Tony A is outdated, but it's fine. FS Freeflow has great Bahama sceneries but not much on Freeport's airport. Kind of a surprise there. I'll keep looking.

JC

(01-30-2011, 07:48 AM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi JC,

The only that I found for Grenada is from Tony Agramont and might be way outdatedCray click
For Freeport there might only be the scenery from FS Freeflow.

But both I won't consider as 'really' good sceneries, but probably the best so far. Maybe someone else does know of better ones than these above...