Tradewind Forums

Full Version: TWL0208 NTAA-AYPY-VHHH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I have now done Christians Cargo Dispach, Leg TL02-08, but use AYPY for refuel instead of Guam that Christian did.
TL02-08a NTAA - Faaa (Tahiti) - AYPY - Jackson (Papau New Guinea). It was to long so I split it into two flights 08a+08b.In this flight I did not write down any spec. as Christian & all you GURU pilots do in your reports at TCCA forum (LOL) I'm to lazy.

OK at NTAA - Faaa, flying MD-11 Cargo UPS,parked at cargo ramp ready to start my Flight.
[attachment=3103]
Taxi to RWY
[attachment=3104]
Holding short, checking that everything seams to be in order.
[attachment=3105]
Nice view over Faaa
[attachment=3106]
Closing up at AYPY - Jackson
[attachment=3107]
Flaps,gear down and hight and speed are stable for the toutch down
[attachment=3108]
Saftly park and ready to refule for next leg TL02 - 08b
-------------------------------------------------------------
[attachment=3109]

Flight TL02-08b AYPY - VHHH I did some notes and pictures so you cane compare the scenery I use (FSX& Add-on) and Christians FS9 scenerys.
Here are some spec.
Flight Time: 6:20
Range: 2760nm
AC MD-11 Cargo UPS
Fuel: 132.500 lbs (51%)
Cargo: 142.894 lbs
TOGW: 524.890
FL320/340/360
Flaps: 22
Flex: 56
V1 152
VR 163
V2 170
Speed: 300/M.840
Add-On Scenery. Fly Tampa Hong Kong

First pic. of the route made by Plan-G
[attachment=3110]
[attachment=3111]
Taxi to RWY32R at AYPY - Jackson (Papau New Guinea) and start climbing
[attachment=3112]
[attachment=3113]
[attachment=3114]
Started with very nice weather
[attachment=3115]

Closing VHHH (45nm to go) but there seams to be bad sight right now, hope it will be better (LOL)
[attachment=3116]
[attachment=3117]
First I O/H VHHH - Hong Kong Intl. then turn around for toutch down on RWY07L. As you cane see on the pic. I had some problem staying in the air, but succsided (LOL) What do you think about that Christian ?
[attachment=3118]
[attachment=3119]
[attachment=3120]
[attachment=3121]
[attachment=3122]
[attachment=3123]
[attachment=3124]
End of Fligth TL02-08b with 13% fuel left, I'm parked at the Cargo Terminal area on the other side off the RWY's instead of the passager teminal side (as Christin did)
[attachment=3125]
[attachment=3126]
THX Christian for the flight it was very nice to do. I keep on with the rest of the flight during next week.

Pär

Hi Pär.

Thanks for the pictures and the nice report. The pictures really look good especially of Tahiti. During approach to Port Moresby it appears that you had a little 'ghost flier' coming at you. Biggrin

Regarding Hong Kong. Well, good that you reached Chek Lap Kok (VHHH), but I landed at the old airport Kai Tak (VHHX). Dance3 This approach is really more challenging if you use RWY 13.

I already made my flights to Frisco via Wake Island and Honolulu. I had to make two stops due to time limitation during the week.

Now I am about to leave Frisco for Keflavik.

See you tonight.
(02-19-2011, 07:55 AM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Pär.

Thanks for the pictures and the nice report. The pictures really look good especially of Tahiti. During approach to Port Moresby it appears that you had a little 'ghost flier' coming at you. Biggrin

Regarding Hong Kong. Well, good that you reached Chek Lap Kok (VHHH), but I landed at the old airport Kai Tak (VHHX). Dance3 This approach is really more challenging if you use RWY 13.

I already made my flights to Frisco via Wake Island and Honolulu. I had to make two stops due to time limitation during the week.

Now I am about to leave Frisco for Keflavik.

See you tonight.

LOL, I will try VHHX next time but I do not have dl any add-on for that airport, thats why I used VHHH as in your schedule.

See u tonight
Pär