Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg 045 PABA-PABT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Again it was a nice flight yesterday, although only Vic and I were joining.Big_boss

Nevertheless this seems to be a very good flight once more, with only 4 touch and goes, but with some good distances to fly between each touch and go. I created my own route according to the briefing that Pär provided following the Yukon from Fort Yukon to Eagle. This required some zig zag flying. Here is a map of the route as I did it.
[attachment=3197]

Vic and I waited for some time to see whether there will show up some more pilots, but this didn't happen. Cray
So at 18:15Z we taxied out to the active runway and departed. I had already climbed out a bit and Vic is starting his takeoff roll.
[attachment=3199]

Nice en-route picture of us flying over the mountains heading for Arctic Valley (PARC).
[attachment=3200]

I am on short final to Arctic Valley.
[attachment=3201]

I am now passing Vic at a high rate of speed. Biggrin
[attachment=3202]

Next was fort Yukon (PFYU) and i am now turning to final.
[attachment=3203]

Touch and go complete and now flying a little bit around.
[attachment=3204]
[attachment=3205]

Then we followed the Yukon River to Eagle (PAEA). I followed it at very low altitude - my kind of flying.
[attachment=3206]

Next Eagle showed up and I performed an approach from the easier side, whilst Vic selected the opposite direction having trees placed just before the runway. Confused
[attachment=3207]
[attachment=3208]

Vic is performing his touch and go now.
[attachment=3209]
[attachment=3210]
[attachment=3211]

Bye, bye, Eagle.
[attachment=3212]

Then I approached Beaver (WBQ) already flying alone, as Vic had another appointment.
[attachment=3213]
[attachment=3214]

Being able to use a faster cruise speed now I reached Bettles at around 21:25Z.
[attachment=3215]
[attachment=3216]

OK, another MP Session has come to an end and i am really hoping that next week there will be some more pilots joining.
[attachment=3217]

Have a great week.
Nice pictures Christian!

I'll be back ;-)
(03-06-2011, 11:53 AM)TCA2050 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pictures Christian!

I'll be back ;-)

When?
Nice shots CB. You better be very careful flying low over the Yukon River as you might get your butt shot out of the sky by a Navy sub. Big_boss