Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Free Piper Arrow from CLS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those that like to fly low and slow sometimes, Commercial Level Simulations is giving their Piper Arrow away for free. I d/led this and did a quick flight and it's pretty good. The numbers appear to be very close to real life and the handling is also realistic. Might make a good addition to your short flight hangar and the price is right.
Hi Rick,

I only can see it at a price of € 5.99, but it costs 11.95 before, which sounds like a great deal though.
For those are interested here is the link to their product page.
(04-09-2011, 03:07 PM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rick,

I only can see it at a price of € 5.99, but it costs 11.95 before, which sounds like a great deal though.

Christian - If you "add to basket" from the preview page, it will take you to another page that will show 0 in the price list. Click add to cart and the checkout. It will then have you register with your email address and a license key will be emailed to you.

It's a bit convoluted, but by wading through all the pages, it will work.
(04-09-2011, 03:19 PM)TCA2731 Wrote: [ -> ]

Christian - If you "add to basket" from the preview page, it will take you to another page that will show 0 in the price list. Click add to cart and the checkout. It will then have you register with your email address and a license key will be emailed to you.

Thanks for the clarification. Good we have talked about itYesFriends
(04-09-2011, 03:23 PM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2011, 03:19 PM)TCA2731 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the clarification. Good we have talked about itYesFriends

Christian - If you still have problems getting to it from the CLS site, it's also available from the Flightsim Pilots Shop
http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info....ts_id=3095

(04-09-2011, 03:39 PM)TCA2731 Wrote: [ -> ]Christian - If you still have problems getting to it from the CLS site, it's also available from the Flightsim Pilots Shop

This makes it even more clear. BiggrinDance3
I maybe will give it a try.
(04-09-2011, 04:09 PM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2011, 03:39 PM)TCA2731 Wrote: [ -> ]Christian - If you still have problems getting to it from the CLS site, it's also available from the Flightsim Pilots Shop

This makes it even more clear. BiggrinDance3
I maybe will give it a try.

If you like to fly single engine complex aircraft occasionally, I think you'll like it. It's nice for sightseeing and short hops between the islands of the Caribbean. Good luck and let me know how it turns out for you.

Rick
It is also available from simmarket. And I got it from there. Biggrin