Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg 052 KONP-0Q5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

Well, we had another nice MP Session yesterday. Although only Pär and Dave were joining it was good to have Pär back with us.

Todays route will lead us down South along the coast of the Pacific.
[attachment=3579]

Dave started in a DHC-6 Twin Otter, but later changed to his Starship once more.
[attachment=3580]

Pär was obviously flying a C206 Amphibian, but he showed to me as a very nice Beaver. Nevertheless he changed to his Corsair later on as he thought his C206 would be too slow for todays flight. That was a very good decision as I could throttle up a little bit more.
[attachment=3582]
[attachment=3583]

I am performing my touch and go at Florence Mun (6S2).
[attachment=3584]

Next airport was North Bend Mun (KOTH) and i first flew an approach to RWY 16, but was not able to bring the FW190 down, so it only was a very low level overhead and I decide to make another approach to RWY 04 this time.
[attachment=3585]
[attachment=3586]

Next airport for a touch and go was McNamara (KCEC).
[attachment=3587]

Then we arrived to Arcata (KACV) and by this time I wasn't aware that I might have a scenery installed for it. I was not able to direct find a scenery, but discovered that I obviously had one installed and later found out that it was part of the Astoria scenery from two weeks ago.

Here you can see me completing my touch and go and Pär is just touching down.
[attachment=3588]

Two aerial screenshots of Arcata.
[attachment=3589]
[attachment=3590]

Earlier than expected we arrived at Shelter Cove (0Q5) our final destination for today.
Pär in his beautiful Corsair.
[attachment=3591]

And Dave in his trusty Starship.
[attachment=3592]

OK, I hope to see you all back next weekend.
Nice screenshots Christian!
see you guys back next weekend.