Tradewind Forums

Full Version: traffic conflicts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Friends

After a spell with many real life challenges I have made it back.

Now I need your help:

There was a nifty little application that - when activated - prevented these annying "duplicate" landing clearances with AI traffic, which often result in a very late go-around.

Does anyone remeber the name of this application ?

thanks in advance

Karl
(05-06-2011, 11:00 PM)TCA_tech Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Friends

After a spell with many real life challenges I have made it back.

Now I need your help:

There was a nifty little application that - when activated - prevented these annying "duplicate" landing clearances with AI traffic, which often result in a very late go-around.

Does anyone remeber the name of this application ?

thanks in advance

Karl

Hi Karl.

Good to hear from you again.
I think you are referring to AI Smooth. And here is where you can download it: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=73241
this all is for FS9 respectively. If you are looking for something regarding FSX I am afraid that I can't help you there.
hi Chrisitan,

yes that's exactly what I was looking for - I do have FS- backups of several hundred GBs, why AI Smooth is not there is beyond me.

Given time I will eventually install FSX on my 2nd computer, for now , however, I am happy to have any FS up and running at all Yahoo

Greetz
Karl
(05-07-2011, 09:36 AM)TCA_tech Wrote: [ -> ]yes that's exactly what I was looking for

My pleasure.
I am still stuck with FS9 - mainly because of the huge amount of payware scenery and aircraft and of course FS9 runs with acceptable fps per minute most of the time although I have a great number of AI aircraft installed (military traffic included) of maybe 14000-15000 aircraft. This increases the loading time of FS9 to about 10+ minutes on first start-up Cray That's the price I have to pay for not being alone Yes