Tradewind Forums

Full Version: new TCA/TL hub ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends:

Since the airport facilities at MYNN do not provide sufficient space for an air cargo hub operation, I should like to put the implementation of a new TL cargo hub to discussion.

I am aware that this moce would require some rescheduling and eventual scenery work, however, as it is not even MYNN payware sceneries provide
sufficient facilities for a smooth cargo hub operation.

ANY input or proposal is highly appreciated.

Karl
Hi Karl.

Well, it is not an easy thing to redo all these schedules, just to get rid of Nassau as a major hub for cargo flights. I am still using FS9 and with FS Freeflow and a modified Nassau scenery I ave plenty of space for the cargo facility I have created. I think I have parking spots for 3-4 heavy and 3-4 smaller cargo aircraft, which is rather enough.

But maybe San Juan (TJSJ) might be an option. Every now and then if I arrive there, there is enough place to park my heavy cargo aircrafts (B744/MD11).
I love flying into MYNN as well. I have been using the Freeflow Scenery, which is pretty good. I came across the ImagineSim scenery for MYNN (FS9 and FSX) and it's very good. There's screenshots on the ImagineSim website and a free demo download. It's a payware, but not very expensive. It might be worth checking out.

JC
TCA9305Beach