Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP 054 KMMH-CA51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, here is a little preview of what to expect on this MP Session.
[attachment=3695]

OK, I was late due to some problems on my end, but I flew fast to intercept the guys. Unfortunately I had to climb high to get clear of the high terrain in the Yosemite region...
[attachment=3700]
[attachment=3713]

Then I got a visual on Pär some miles ahead of me. this only took some 15 minutes. Dance3
[attachment=3701]
[attachment=3702]

A little touch and go at 37CN, which had a different code in FS9...
[attachment=3703]

This is Pär in his Corsair. He never checks his 'six'. Rofl
[attachment=3704]
[attachment=3705]

A little formation flying with Pär.
[attachment=3706]
[attachment=3707]

Dave and I are approaching Castle (KMER). That was a tough approach with Dave showing up below me at nearly the same speed.
[attachment=3708]

But we managed not to crash - at lest not now.Ashamed
[attachment=3709]

Overhead at Modesto.
[attachment=3710]

And five minutes later I passed Manteca.
[attachment=3711]

And then came the 'blackest' moment of the whole day. I landed at The Sea Ranch (CA51). Next time I better lower the gear. RtfmAshamedYes
[attachment=3712]

This was not one of my best MP Sessions, but we still have some more to come up and I will give my very best next time. It looks like I might need a new aircraft...

See you all back next weekend.
Due to a rather busy schedule flying Cargo and F1, I will continue my cargo flight TL0513-11 during this MP session.

I left RJAA with the FedEx B767-300 (fictional off course Crazy) a little over 14Z and ETA is a bit before 20Z.
Radio communication with the guys flying the regular MP will off course be established when the session begins in about 40 minutes.

Routing: RJAA - GOC V22 MQE Z13 AKESI Y111 CRANE V35 KSE V3 TBE B932 SMA J179 SQA - PANC

Some screenshots of the departure:
Taxiing from the cargo ramp to RW34L
[attachment=3696]

A Signapore Airlines A380 landed on the same runway and is now taxiing in in the distance
[attachment=3697]

Lined up and cleared for take off, meanwhile the A380 arrived near it's stand
[attachment=3698]

Gear up, off and away destined for Anchorage AK.
[attachment=3699]

Hi Stefaan,

OK, will meet you on Teamspeak in a few minutes. I see a quite complicated routing for your flight. Mine was easier, as I got it from Flightaware:
CHOSH3 GUPPY OTR8 KAGIS A590 HAMND HAMND.GASTO2 Biggrin

Enjoy your flight.