Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP 056 66CA-KAVX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Yesterday we had another nice MP Session although it was only Dave and me again who joined it. But it was interesting anyway.
Here as common is a map of the route:
[attachment=3771]

After we had arrived at Rancho San Simeon last weekend it was time to depart again. Unfortunately the weather was not so nice to us and it was raining. Dave was flying the Cessna 310Q from TDM.
[attachment=3772]

Then it was time to depart.
[attachment=3773]
[attachment=3774]

Our first touch and go was at Oceano Co (L52). A rather short runway and building all around the approach and departure pathPopcorm2
[attachment=3775]

But I managed to get in and out safely due to a powerful engine.
[attachment=3776]

Next airport was Northside Airpark (0CA1). I am airborne again and in the distance you can see the skid marks on the runway...
[attachment=3777]

Passing by Dave.
[attachment=3778]

On final approach to Santa Maria's runway 12 for another touch and go. Dave is just behind me.
[attachment=3779]
[attachment=3780]

Next was Vandenberg AFB and Dave was a little bit concerned about being shot down due to the missiles all around that place here. I was able to calm him down as I assured him that we had a valid flightplan which was granted...Biggrin
[attachment=3781]
[attachment=3782]

Dave tried his very best - and so did I. YesRofl
[attachment=3783]

OK, we are continuing to Santa Cruz Island.
[attachment=3784]
[attachment=3785]

Final to Santa Cruz (SZN).
[attachment=3786]

Followed by Christy Airstrip, where I only performed a very low approach. YesBiggrin
[attachment=3787]
[attachment=3788]

Next airport in the flightplan was Point Mugu NAS.
[attachment=3789]
[attachment=3790]
[attachment=3791]
[attachment=3792]

Then we arrived at one of the most crowded airports on the West Coast, but for some reason all traffic had disappeared. They are probably afraid of us being here. On_the_quiet
[attachment=3793]

I made my approach to RWY 07R and Dave used one of the 06 instead.
[attachment=3794]

Heading towards Downtown LA, but we never flew to it. We turned left to get in to Santa Monica.
[attachment=3795]
[attachment=3796]

Passing KLAX once more - still very quiet here.
[attachment=3797]

Anyone out there who wants to move into that house? Sofa
[attachment=3798]

Then we arrived at Catalina and the MP Session suddenly and very unexpected came to an end. Yes
[attachment=3799]

Here we are ready to leave for the upcoming flight next flight.
[attachment=3800]

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and the report. I hope to see some more of you back into the sky next weekend...
Very nice screenshots Christian.

I was late on arrival on Cargo flight 0610-11 to UUYY Syktyvkar, so I have some screenshots of my arrival here.
We had thunderstorms and just after touchdown a pouring rain came down.

[attachment=3801]

[attachment=3802]

[attachment=3803]

[attachment=3804]

Rightnow I arrived at Debrecen and leaving for Santo Domingo in about an hour.

Join you guys next week.

Hi Stefaan.

Thanks for the compliments.

Are you using FS9 on your flights? Let me guess you use the nice freeware sceneries for the places I have picked...Popcorm1
(06-05-2011, 11:07 AM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using FS9 on your flights? Let me guess you use the nice freeware sceneries for the places I have picked...Popcorm1

10-4, FS9 it is :-)

Some very nice places you picked out again.