Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Business Charter CYUL - TBPB (F1 related)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was quite a spectacular F1 race in Canada with Jenson Button taking the lead over Sebastian Vettel in the final lap to go for a win.
To take into account is that Jenson had to pit 4 times, along with one Drive through penalty.
After the race was red-flagged for 2 hours due to the abundance of water on the track, Jenson nearly restarted in last position making his win all the more spectacular.

Special guest at the race was Rihanna, and after the regular pilot for TradeWind Business Jet M-BZNS, B767-300 fell out, I was more than happy to jump in to take her and her entourage back to sunny Barbados.

Below the Company flightplan for the flight.
[attachment=3843]

Aircraft: B767-300ER-W

Block to block time: 4 hr 49 min

Total Fuel used: 46.030 lbs
Using live weather with ASE

Times are ZULU
[CYUL dep 09.52 – TBPB arr 14.41] – FL350/360/380
Route: YJN BTV BOS J97 LACKS KAYYT L462 ANU BORUS
DEP: RW 06R CYUL6
ARR: ILS RW 09

Leaving Montreal on the CYUL6 departure with West Island in sight.
[attachment=3844]

Over Martinique with a view on the Bay of Fort de France....
[attachment=3845]

... soon followed by the descend towards the final destination, Grantley Adams at Barbados
[attachment=3846]

Touchdown on RW 09
[attachment=3847]

[attachment=3848]

And parked at the gate
[attachment=3849]

[attachment=3850]

Flown using:
Microsoft Flight simulator 9
LevelD 767-300ER - Winglet version (Tradewind BizJet repaint by Jack Ford)

Flight Operations Center ( http://www.danur.com/frontpage/prod01.htm ) for planning
Active Sky Evolution for weather ( http://www2.hifisim.com/node/1044 )

TBPB, Grantley Adams Barbados by Max Kraus

Nice Screenshots, Stefaan. thanks for sharing and taking us along with you to Barbados. For me TCC9010 KTPA-TNCC is currently in progress with an ETA of 2023Z. Paint2Yes
Nice shots Stefaan, I hope Rihanna enjoyed the flight!Av-31

Steve