Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg 061 00R-KBIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Yesterday was the time for another MP Session leading us from Livingston Municipal Airport to Keesler AFB at Biloxi.

First I will show you a map of the route. we will travel a calculated distance of over 400 NM on this flight...
[attachment=3982]

At the ramp at Livingston. We are almost ready to go and i thought Stefaan was really using the Quest Kodiak, but he was in a Cessna 441. I later changed it as I learned it.
[attachment=3983]

Enroute to BOBKO intersection. Stefaan and Dave are departing as well.
[attachment=3984]

We will see many more of these poles. Pär surely would love them and I think I now know why he opted for this zig zag route today.YesRofl
[attachment=3985]

Here I am on approach to Southeast Texas Regl (KBPT) runway 12.
[attachment=3986]

Stefaan and Dave are just behind me.
[attachment=3987]

15 minutes later we arrived at Lake Charles Regl (KLCH) and we performed an approach to runway 15 this time.
[attachment=3988]

And some more poles enroute.
[attachment=3989]

Williams Meml (KPTN) runway 24.
[attachment=3990]

Around New Orleans the weather got bad with low visibility, but enough to find the runway at New Orleans NAS (KNBG). And I had dropped the external tank in the meantime. Biggrin
[attachment=3991]
[attachment=3992]

Flying at 400 meters just got me clear of the surrounding poles.
[attachment=3993]
[attachment=3994]

NASA Michoud facility.
[attachment=3995]

Passing Slidell NDB (DEF).
[attachment=3996]

Keesler AFB, our destination. Downwind for runway 21.
[attachment=3997]

First short final. Unfortunately I had to go around as my aircraft was drifting to the left off the runway for some unknown reasons.
[attachment=3998]

Here we are all at the ramp. Dave was indeed flying the P-51 Mustang. Good choice Dave!
[attachment=3999]

So, this is the end of Leg 61. We will have two more legs until we will head towards Europe. Hopefully Pär will be feeling well soon, so he can send me the new files. Take care guys, hope to see you next weekend.
Some of my screenshots of this session

Was a nice session with lot's of turning around...
About to leave at 00R, Livingston Muni
Christian in the Focke Wulf 190, Dave had a P51 Mustang but since I didn't have that in my inventory I assigned the Spitfire... sorry Dave Ssad will have one ready for next session

[attachment=4000]

[attachment=4001]

Some pretty cloudy weather enroute... and the famous "Par Antenna's"

[attachment=4002]

[attachment=4003]

[attachment=4004]

Final destination; KBIX

[attachment=4005]

[attachment=4006]

See you back next week !
Nice shots guys, love your P51 Dave.