Tradewind Forums

Full Version: August Screenshot winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gatewicksteve,

What a great screenshot for August. Congratulations on winning! We look forward to your acceptance speech.

JC
9305Beach
(09-03-2011, 12:00 AM)JC Martin Wrote: [ -> ]Gatewicksteve,

What a great screenshot for August. Congratulations on winning! We look forward to your acceptance speech.

JC
9305Beach

I'd like to thank the academy, my wife, my mother and father....Ashamed

Seriously, I owe all the guys who run Tradewinds a big thank you for keeping the airline running so well. I spent some time looking for a friendly place which flies the aircraft I love in places I love, and it's great to have a home. I've taken loads of screenshots over the years as a record of memorable FS flights and It's so nice that others like them too.

And I would like to thank my wife for letting me out to play without too much scolding!

Happy landings all

SteveAv-31
Congratulations Steve for winning another Screenshot Contest with a beautiful picture.
It is very nice to hear that you have found a place where you can fly and have fun and can do what you like to do as well. That all is part of the Tradewind Spirit: Have Fun! Paint2 Yahoo