Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg069 XDOR-X6CY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Yesterday we had another very nice MP Session. Unfortunately I wasn't aware what we will cross enroute. Ashamed But later more.

First I will start with the map of the flight. I had edited the route slightly, but in general we followed Pär's flightplan.
[attachment=4400]

Then it was time to depart and so I taxied to RWY 10 for takeoff - but not before Dave got out of the way...
[attachment=4401]

Short time after departure we were crossing Fearn (EG0C).
[attachment=4402]

Somewhere below there should be another airfield coded 6BKB. Maybe I need FSX and add-on scenery to let it appear. Biggrin
[attachment=4403]

A About 6 minutes later we reached Inverness (EGPE) and I performed a touch and go here. Dave is close behind me.
[attachment=4404]
[attachment=4405]

Next on the list was Kinloss AB (EGQK).
[attachment=4406]
[attachment=4407]

Dave on very short final...
[attachment=4408]

And just around the corner there is RAF Lossiemouth.
[attachment=4409]
[attachment=4410]

Heading for Insch now...
[attachment=4411]

Passing Aberdeen VOR.
[attachment=4412]

After performing the touch and go at Aberdeen Dyce Airport.
[attachment=4413]

Aberdeen city.
[attachment=4414]

then we had to fly a little bit cross country to get to the western side of Scotland, flying over the Scottish Highlands. Not i know why they are called Highlands. There are some very high lands. YesBiggrin
[attachment=4415]
[attachment=4416]
[attachment=4417]

Some time later I decided to climb higher as the pictures before were taken at some lower parts of the Highlands. And only good luck prevented me from crashing into one of the hills Ashamed
[attachment=4418]

As I mentioned earlier we would cross something what Scotland is best known for: Loch Ness. Unfortunately I wasn't aware of that and so it happened that I didn't take a picture Ashamed

Crossing Plockton (UK10).
[attachment=4419]

Dave was still following me.
[attachment=4420]

Next we approached a waypoint that was called LIGHTHOUSE in the flightplan. So I think at the tip next to my left wing there must be a Lighthouse somewhere...
[attachment=4421]
[attachment=4422]

Approaching to Benbecula (EGPL).
[attachment=4423]

Dave is trying some different technique for landing Rofl
[attachment=4424]

Then we crossed some other airfields enroute, which are all placed in water according to my scenery, so I decided to not take any pictures. So it happened that we reached Colonsay (X6CY) without further 'delay'.
And again I had to create Colonsay for FS9 again so I could land here.
[attachment=4425]

For some reasons the hammerheads are not displayer here, but I did create them. Maybe they are overwritten by the sand background, although I created it as first...
Nevertheless here we are.
[attachment=4426]

I will not comment this picture.
[attachment=4427]

Dave parked close to me.
[attachment=4428]

Maybe next weekend we will fly to airfields which are more suitable for C-17's. Rofl

Hope you enjoyed the report.
Hi CB, good report and nice pictures, thanks for posting!!!
Nice shot's Christian !

(10-17-2011, 05:28 PM)TCA2050 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice shot's Christian !

Thanks Stefaan.