Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Boeing 737-800 FS9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a problem that I have had before with other downloads. I tried to download the 737-800 pj-tta for FS9. It downloads fine, but then tells me I have a trojan infection. Does anyone have the AC without the auto-installer?

JC
9305Help
Hi JC.

Are you referring to this file: pj-ttab738wpfs9.zip?
I have downloaded it and it seems not to be infected. I have checked it with the latest virus-database from Avast. So probably your anti-virus program is reporting a false-positive.

What happens if you check the extracted exe-file directly by your anti-virus program. Does it still complain?
I think I still remember that your problem was the reason why some of the files got re-packed and uploaded again. Maybe Jack can shed some more light onto this issue...
Christian,
Thanks for the reply, my friend. IT downloads without any dire warnings. No alerts until I click on the install execute. It may very well be a false-positive, I just don't like to take chances. Any suggestions?

Since you have dowloaded it, can you send me the file after the exe. install? In other words, can you install it to a temp file and send that to me?

JC
9305Beach
Hi JC,

I will send it to you. Hopefully your mailbox can handle such a large file...
Christian,
No problem on my end of things with my mailbox handling the file. Thanks very much, my friend.

JCBeach

(11-01-2011, 03:56 PM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi JC,

JC, it obviously can not! My message returned to sender Biggrin

Check your email for further information Music
Christian,
Thanks very much. The new AC works perfectly! I appreciate your effort on this one. BTW, don't know what happened on the file rejection, my email usually takes much larger files. Electronic gremlins, I guess.

thanks again,
JC 9305Beach

(11-01-2011, 04:36 PM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]

JC, it obviously can not! My message returned to sender Biggrin

Check your email for further information Music