Tradewind Forums

Full Version: POSKY CRJ-200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have downloaded the POSKY CRJ-200 for FS9. I get a small box that says Soundlib-fehler and below that sound-file ungueltig. Okay, I need some help here. What is it telling me and what do I do about it?Beach

JC
JC,

Did you check this from the readme file?

COMMON PROBLEMS

Some of you will experience a ‘third-party’ gauge error on start-up. This is generally resolved by the inclusion of the following in the FS9.cfg file.

[OLDMODULES]
FSSound.dll=1

If the ‘[OLDMODULES]’ section heading is present, then add the line ‘FSSound.dll=1’ beneath it. If neither is present then add the above text at the end of any section (each new section begins with bracketed text as indicated above). Any text editor (such as WordPad) may be used to accomplish this. Be sure to save a back-up of the original file.

Importantly - that you made them while FS2004 was not running. If made while it was running they would not be saved.

Jack,

I don't know why his error messages are in German?
I've downloaded the aircraft and installed to an almost clean FS9 on my second PC and all I get on startup is the ordinary that the FSSound.dll will be deactivated.
[attachment=4474]
If I acknowledge it and say yes the aircraft loads without problems and I also have some sound. Don't know whether I have all sounds, as I didn't test it that far. If I click on no there is no change, as I have at least the same sounds - again I didn't check all sounds...

Maybe a screenshot from JC's situation might be helpful...
Christian,

thanks for the reply, my friend. I wasn't sure what the prompt/error message was telling me. It is "auf deutsch". If it was "en espanol" I would have been fine. Thanks for the info, that should fix it.

JC
Beach