Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg071 EGAB-EIBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys !

After a long brake I was feeling so good that I were abel to join the MP session, this time whit Christian and Dave. I relaise that I had miss it a lot because I was very happen to fly MP again.

Here are my pic from the event:

First a map of the route, then when we were at the RWy ready to take off. Christian first then Dave and last my self.
[attachment=4495]
[attachment=4496]

First T/G at EIDL - Donegal
[attachment=4497]

EGAB - St. Angelo, I had to dive because of Dave comming on top of me LOL, I manage to miss the trees.
[attachment=4498]

EISG - Sligo
[attachment=4499]

EIBT - Belmullet
[attachment=4500]

EIKN - Connought
[attachment=4501]

EICM - Galway
[attachment=4502]

EINN - Shannon
[attachment=4503]

Our final stop at EIIN - Bantry, well as you see Dave had something else in mindas EIIN are missing in FS9, so he and Christian had to go to anonder AP for final stop. I must say that Dave do it the hard and wet way (LOL)
[attachment=4504]
[attachment=4505]
[attachment=4506]

See you next week
Pär

Hi guys,

After some nice breaks we are back into the air and surprise, surprise, Pär was joining us tonight. Welcome back Pär!

Todays route will lead us from Eglinton down to Bantry (EIBN) and Cork (EICK) as alternate.
[attachment=4476]

But first we have to depart from Eglinton. Dave is shown as flying a CRJ and Pär was shown flying the P-47, which I later changed to the Corsair.
[attachment=4477]

Dave is following me and Pär attempted to takeoff from the wrong runway - so obviously he had nothing unlearned during his absence. Biggrin
[attachment=4478]

Well, we had reached our first touch and go already: Donegal (EIDL)
[attachment=4479]

The weather was not as good as it could have been, but it was flyable and made for some great weather shots...
[attachment=4480]

Another touch and go, this time at St. Angelo (EGAB)
[attachment=4481]
[attachment=4482]

Some more weather:
[attachment=4483]

Pär made it easy for the 'enemy' as he still had his flaps deployed thus leading to a reduced cruise speed. And he didn't watch his six!Rofl
[attachment=4484]
[attachment=4485]
[attachment=4486]

Passing Pär.
[attachment=4487]
[attachment=4488]

Some fog at Connaught:
[attachment=4489]

Only passing by at Connemara.
[attachment=4490]

After our touch and go at Shannon (no picture) I flew over Limerick.
[attachment=4491]

Approaching Farranfore (Kerry, EIKY).
[attachment=4492]
[attachment=4493]

After some attempts to find the airfield at Bantry, for which I created little scenery, I gave up, as it didn't show up. Pär needed also four attempts to land at Bantry. Dave and I diverted to Cork instead.
[attachment=4494]

It was really nice to have Pär back again. I think I will try to pick him up at Bantry next Saturday.
Very Nice screenshots Par and Christian !
And off course, very glad to see you joining again Par !
I should be able to rejoin in a few weeks time, really looking forward to meet you again in our virtual skies :-)
Hi Big Swede!

Good to see you back in the air my friend. You must be feeling better and I hope you continue. Nice photos, the Ole Corsair was my favorite Navy piston engine aircraft!!

The Best To You! Big_boss

(11-20-2011, 10:26 AM)BigSwede Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys !

After a long brake I was feeling so good that I were abel to join the MP session, this time whit Christian and Dave. I relaise that I had miss it a lot because I was very happen to fly MP again.

Here are my pic from the event:

First a map of the route, then when we were at the RWy ready to take off. Christian first then Dave and last my self.

First T/G at EIDL - Donegal

EGAB - St. Angelo, I had to dive because of Dave comming on top of me LOL, I manage to miss the trees.

EISG - Sligo

EIBT - Belmullet

EIKN - Connought

EICM - Galway

EINN - Shannon

Our final stop at EIIN - Bantry, well as you see Dave had something else in mindas EIIN are missing in FS9, so he and Christian had to go to anonder AP for final stop. I must say that Dave do it the hard and wet way (LOL)

See you next week
Pär

Nice shots, CB!!!! Big_boss
[quote='Snowboss' pid='1863' dateline='1321811577']
Hi Big Swede!

Good to see you back in the air my friend. You must be feeling better and I hope you continue. Nice photos, the Ole Corsair was my favorite Navy piston engine aircraft!!

The Best To You! Big_boss

THX a lof, yes it was fun to fly and that I feel much better now. Hope it will keep it that way.

Pär