Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg073 EGNH-EGNW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, finally after some weeks break we were up in the air again flying from Blackpool to Wickenby. But first I will show you a map of the route today. We will travel approximately 400 NM and I think cross country gets a new meaning.RoflBiggrin
[attachment=4566]

Blackpool runway 31, ready for departure. Stefaan is waiting for me to depart, whilst Dave used runway 28 which is was longer and therefore better suited for his aircraft.
[attachment=4567]
[attachment=4568]

The weather was not the best with low clouds and lot of turbulences and some time into the flight, as I crossed Wallasey VOR, snow!
[attachment=4569]

Touch and go at Manchester (EGCC).
[attachment=4570]

Stefaan at Manchester:
[attachment=4571]

15 minutes later I was crossing Leeds Bradford airport.
[attachment=4572]

Linton-On-Ouse AB (EGXU).
[attachment=4573]

I couldn't resist to make a touch and go at RAF Leeming (EGXE).
[attachment=4574]

Missing the touch and go at Brough (EGNB).
[attachment=4575]

OK, turning to final Biggrin
[attachment=4576]

Passing Stefaan underneath near Full Sutton (UK05)
[attachment=4577]

Flying along with Stefaan near Church Fenton AB (EGXG).
[attachment=4578]

Sheffield:
[attachment=4579]

Completing the touch and go at Gamston (EGNE).
[attachment=4580]

So here we are now finally at our destination at Wickenby. Dave had to drop out as he got visitors, but Carsten joined us for some time, but had no 'radio contact' to us.
I had to go around twice until I finally was able to land at Wickenby, which has not the longest runways in the world and the weather was also not a great help with rather low visibility.
[attachment=4581]

OK, next flight is scheduled on January 7, 2012. Therefore I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ClappingYu
Nice pic. Christian

Sorry that I did not fealt so good to join, but next year I will.
Phuu, I also had some documents to type down around leg 110 (LOL)

Have a nice hollyday over christmas and new year-

Pär

Christian,

When you flew around the Manchester Zone you flew right over my house......... I wondered what all the noise was ;-)
(12-18-2011, 11:12 AM)admintca Wrote: [ -> ]Christian,

When you flew around the Manchester Zone you flew right over my house......... I wondered what all the noise was ;-)

Well Jack,

hopefully we didn't disturb you while you were painting some new aircrafts?
On the other hand you could also have joined us and explained a little bit about the region...BiggrinBye
Nice screenshots Christian ! It was very nice to be around in MP again for me after quite some time out.

And I can join Christian.... Would have been nice to give us a tour of the area Jack, but I know..... the paintshop never stops... thankfully giving us so much nice aircraft liveries to enjoy ! Thumbup