Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP076 EGFA-EGGW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

After a short break we are back into the air over the United Kingdom. Again we would see some very nice airports enroute.

First as common we start with a map of the route today. And as common for the flights in the UK we go a little bit zig zag.Biggrin
[attachment=4728]

Unfortunately only Pär and me were joining as Stefaan had jumped off the flight in the last minute due to not feeling well - I hope you are feeling better today, mate.Yes
OK, here we are still at Aberporth. I have lined up on runway 08 and Pär is taxiing into position as well.
[attachment=4729]

After an uneventful takeoff and a first initial flight I am already on short final for Swansea's (EGFH) runway 22.
[attachment=4730]

Rather good weather at the moment over the water...
[attachment=4731]

Overhead at Bristol (EGGD). I will make my touch and go on runway 27.
[attachment=4732]
[attachment=4733]

Touch and go is completed:
[attachment=4734]

Pär in his P-51 Mustang.
[attachment=4735]

Dark clouds around me and they are reaching own to the ground as well. Good that I will turn sharply to the left in a few moments.
[attachment=4736]

I only overflew Oaksey Park (EGTW). I couldn't find the runways and they are also a little short for my FW190...Ashamed
[attachment=4737]

Next there was Duxford (EGSU). There is a nice scenery available on the net for FS9 and it really looks fantastic. I think I have to explore it a little bit more in detail in the future.
Arriving at Duxford:
[attachment=4738]
[attachment=4739]

Final for runway 24.
[attachment=4740]

A lot of spectators are watching us.
[attachment=4741]

The scenery:
[attachment=4742]

Unfortunately we had to continue and soon we passed by at Stansted (EGSS).
[attachment=4743]

Pär flying near by:
[attachment=4744]

Turning over Clacton-on-Sea.
[attachment=4745]

Now arriving at London City (EGLC). Lower than usual - I don't want to crash my nice aircraft. Biggrin
[attachment=4746]

Nice low departure between the buildings. That rocks!
[attachment=4747]

Passing by the Millennium Dome flying off flightplan...
[attachment=4748]

Greeting the Tower Bridge.
[attachment=4749]

Then it was about time to resume the original flightplan and so here I am on approach to Luton runway 26.
[attachment=4750]

Parked on a ramp with Pär already there waiting for me.
[attachment=4751]

I hope you enjoyed the report and hopefully you will join us again - or even for the first time. And in two weeks we will pass by at Gatwick (Steve you are invited to join Rofl)
Have a great week.
Great shots Christian !
Feeling a little better but still hanging low under the radar so to speak...

Looks like nice sceneries for Bristol and Duxford you have !!!
Hi again,

Here are my pictures and you cane see that Christian and I had differance weather. I use real time but I think Christian had weather from a earlery time.

Start up at EGFA - Aberporth
[attachment=4752]

First T/G at EGFH - Swansea
[attachment=4753]

Coming to EGGD - Bristol Intl.
[attachment=4754]

Then EGSU - Duxford
[attachment=4755]

A nice view of Christian coming in for T/G just a few minutes after my T/G and it has started to be typical English weather " it's raining cats and dogs "
[attachment=4756]

Well, lucky that I did not had to do any T/G at this moment and place.
[attachment=4759]

EGLC - London City
[attachment=4757]
[attachment=4758]

Final Stop at EGGW - Luton
[attachment=4760]
[attachment=4761]

See U next week
Pär