Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Formula 1 Race Charters 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow pilots,

The F1 Season is just around the corner and I have posted the first flights so far. I am trying a new format this year, which might help reduce workload on these planning. You might be used to the quite detailed informations that I did provide in the past. Well, the new format is not really lacking basic information, but some additional files that I did attach in the past.
On the other hand the new format allows me to update the flightplans to more actual ones if we approach the actual time of departure. You may want to have a look at the first flights and get a clue what I intend to do.
http://www.tca-charter.de/F1-2012.html

All in all I wish you a lot of fun if you intend to make some of the flights. If you intend to use different aircrafts I might be able to provide flightplans for these as well if have the required performance files for them available. I am still looking forward to the release of PFPX. Check out their sample flightplan.Biggrin