Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg 079 LFAC-LFGW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, after resting for one week it was time to continue the tour through France and leave for Le Rozelier.

I taxied to the runway first followed by Pär and Stefaan.
[Image: MP079_01a_19-08-48.jpg]

We had a nice flight to our first touch and go, but unfortunately the weather was not so good in the beginning of the flight. We made our first touch and go at the airport of Paris-Plage in the city of Le Touquet.
[Image: MP079_02a_19-28-33.jpg]

Some time later I had the chance to fly formation with Stefaan for a short time...
[Image: MP079_03a_19-36-51.jpg]

And another touch and go at Calonne airport close to the city of Merville.
[Image: MP079_04a_19-43-21.jpg]

Lesquin airport near Lille:
[Image: MP079_05a_19-58-29.jpg]

Then I had the chance to do some low level flying, which was really funny.
[Image: MP079_06a_20-02-40.jpg]

Are you ready for Champagne (AB) near Reims? Here we go:
[Image: MP079_07a_20-26-06.jpg]

[Image: MP079_08a_20-27-02.jpg]

An enroute picture.
[Image: MP079_09a_20-35-04.jpg]

Then I overtook Stefaan as I was flying a little bit faster. I think I was doing 308 KIAS?
[Image: MP079_10a_20-36-50.jpg]

I never touched down on this runway behind me, although I made an approach to it. I ran out of runway, so I decided to leave it as a low approach. Rofl
[Image: MP079_11a_20-42-24.jpg]

Well, then something very strange happened. I think it somehow has to do with Pär's program creating these flightplans. I had already passed our final destination (LFGW) near VUN, but my GPS showed LFGW somewhere else about 490 NM away... As I realized what was going on I turned back and joined Pär and Stefaan at Le Rozelier airport near Verdun.

[Image: MP079_12a_20-58-49.jpg]

Here we are:
[Image: MP079_13a_21-02-43.jpg]

[Image: MP079_14a_21-03-48.jpg]

Well, I very much enjoyed this flight although there was too much zig zag in the flightplanBiggrin I am kind of seasick nowConfused

Looking forward to the next flight.

Have a great week everybody.
Great shots Christian, of again a memorable MP Session !
Some of my screenshots of this session

Christian about to pass below me near Laventie
[attachment=4905]

Lot's of twising and turning.... lead pursuit... lag pursuit... :-)
...near Santes
[attachment=4906]

...near Carvin
[attachment=4907]

Lille Lesquin airport
...on downwind
[attachment=4908]

...and after TG sharp left climb out to the next destination
[attachment=4909]

Lille is actually only a good hours drive from where we live and is a nice city for shopping
visit: http://gb.lilletourism.com/

And when visiting Lille, me and Carine have our regular stop at one of our favourte places... Latina Café... a great place to dance salsa
visit: http://www.latinacafe.fr/

Final destination La Rozelier
...me and Par awaiting Christian's arrival
[attachment=4910]

...and there he is
[attachment=4911]

...now let's go grab a beer :-)
[attachment=4912]

See you back next week !
Stefaan & CB, nice screenshots, thanks for sharing!
It was a nice and pleasent fligth and it was fun that we have comes to our flights in France, the scenery are so mush differance to were you see in England.
I have done ALL of the fights acrosse the contry from left to right side, only to see the changes in scenery. This I think are a good thing to do when you explore a new country were you dont have done so mush VRF flying.

OK here we start from LFAC - Calais-Dunkerque, start with the parking spot then take off and final some nice company depature with Christian just beside me.

[attachment=4913]
[attachment=4914]
[attachment=4915]

First stop at LFAT - Pais-Plage

[attachment=4916]
[attachment=4917]

Next one at LFQT - Calone

[attachment=4918]

LFQQ - Lesquin (Lille)

[attachment=4919]

Time for LFSR - Champange Af (Reims) Stefan and I were talking to do a stop and do some testing of the champange but were told that the coler were broken for today.

[attachment=4920]

This AP were tricky to do, check the nature surranded the AP. I had to try two times before I fix it but was close to catrastrof so I understand Christian that he skiped it.

[attachment=4921]

FINAL STOP at LFGW - La Rozelier, its a pity that I cane see Stefans AC in FSInn. I have not a clue how to fix it, anyone ??

[attachment=4923]
[attachment=4924]

See U Guys next week.
Pär