Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg 082 LFOI-LFOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Here we go again for another MP Session. This time Dave was joining again and so we gave it a 'go'. Otherwise we would had opted to postpone the flight as Stefaan was not able to join.

Nevertheless, we departed somewhat late as Pär was having problems with his FSX in the matter as soon he attempts to assign me a specific aircraft his FSX crashed to desktop. Very strange.

OK, here I am already on approach to St. Aubin (LFAB).
[Image: MP082_01a_19-42-18.jpg]

Shortly thereafter i had the opportunity to fly a little bit in formation with Pär, who was again using his fast Mustang.
[Image: MP082_02a_19-47-20.jpg]

Then we did some IFR flying - I Follw River! BiggrinRofl
[Image: MP082_03a_19-51-41.jpg]

You may expect me to fly a little bit lower and as I didn't want to disappoint you, I did fly low... HUD altitude is set to Radar altimeter at this time:
[Image: MP082_04a_19-58-37.jpg]

Bitching Betty was nagging me to pull up all the time I was following the river...
[Image: MP082_05a_20-01-14.jpg]

Some Air-to-Air training Biggrin
[Image: MP082_06a_20-06-24.jpg]

Finals for Octeville (LFOH) airport at the city of Le Havre.
[Image: MP082_07a_20-10-38.jpg]

And some time later I was on final for Granville, but the aircraft refused to settle down onto the runway and so it became a low approach only.Ashamed
[Image: MP082_08a_20-46-35.jpg]

The Red Baron:
[Image: MP082_09a_20-53-44.jpg]

[Image: MP082_10a_20-54-42.jpg]

The airfield of Saint Michel is just visible in the background near the right upper corner...
[Image: MP082_11a_21-07-21.jpg]

And here I am alone at the airfield. I'll have to check again whether Microsoft placed the airfield wrong in both sims (FS9 and FSX), or whether I did a mistake by placing this airfield at the wrong location...
[Image: MP082_12a_21-13-17.jpg]

OK, that was it for today's flight. I hope to see you again next week...
Here are my pictures from the session, I dont have right textures for Christians FA/18 but you know how it looks by checking Christians own pic.

Dep. LFOI - Abberville
[attachment=4952]
[attachment=4953]

LFAB - St. Aubin (Dieppe)
[attachment=4954]

Follow the " La Seine" river toward LFOY
[attachment=4955]
[attachment=4956]
[attachment=4957]
[attachment=4958]
[attachment=4959]

LFOY - Saint Romainlle Le Havre
[attachment=4960]

LFRK - Carpiquet
[attachment=4961]

LFRC - Maupertus
[attachment=4962]

Scenery pic. of company flying with Christian
[attachment=4963]

LFRF - Granville
[attachment=4964]

FINAL STOP at LFOL - St. Michel
[attachment=4965]
[attachment=4966]
[attachment=4967]

See U next week
Pär

Hey Pär.

Very nice pictures. Depicting my aircraft as an A-10 is not as bad at allBiggrin

Hey CB, nice looking fighter and thanks for sharing your flight. :)
Hey Par, love your P-51 Mustang. I was in Naval Aviation, and my favorite Navy piston engine aircraft was the Corsair, and the P-51 was my favorite Air Force aircraft. Thanks for sharing your flight, nice pictures! :)
(04-15-2012, 03:39 PM)Snowboss Wrote: [ -> ]Hey CB, nice looking fighter and thanks for sharing your flight. :)
Hey Par, love your P-51 Mustang. I was in Naval Aviation, and my favorite Navy piston engine aircraft was the Corsair, and the P-51 was my favorite Air Force aircraft. Thanks for sharing your flight, nice pictures! :)

THX Sandy,

Yes, I love the Mustang but also Corsair a lot, use it in some sessions before. Both are pleasant to fly, speedy and easy manuvear ( no need of mush skill LOL, talking about my FS skill)

Pär
Great pictures guys, and looks like some nice flying there!!

Steve
Great pictures guys, and looks like some nice flying there!!

Steve