Tradewind Forums

Full Version: North to South 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MSLP to MPHO (Howard AFB, Panama)

Glad I took Christian's adviceYahoo

If you've got an F15, it's the only way to depart!
[Image: n-to-s-24-2-L.jpg]

[Image: n-to-s-24-3-L.jpg]

[Image: n-to-s-24-4-L.jpg]

playing on the way
[Image: n-to-s-24-6-L.jpg]

[Image: n-to-s-24-8-L.jpg]

low level over the panama canal
[Image: n-to-s-24-9-L.jpg]

Howard AFB is off to the right
[Image: n-to-s-24-10-L.jpg]

[Image: n-to-s-24-17-L.jpg]

[Image: n-to-s-24-18-L.jpg]

Turning final and I'm getting used to these afternoon storms now!
[Image: n-to-s-24-11-L.jpg]

Flight path marker where I need it!
[Image: n-to-s-24-13-L.jpg]

Aerodynamic braking is brilliantly modelled
[Image: n-to-s-24-12-L.jpg]

[Image: n-to-s-24-14-L.jpg]

buttoned up for the night
[Image: n-to-s-24-16-L.jpg]

SteveBiggrin
Hi Steve,

You can't imagine how big the smile is that you draw onto my face now. This is such a great looking aircraft, but I thought you would have taken a Lakenheath based aircraft Biggrin
Do I still need to say that these pictures again are so damned good looking ones? Although I don't have FSX right now, but I think I will get the aircraft even before I will get FSX or P3D. I am not sure whether the aircraft runs under P3D. Normally it should I might think, but I may be wrong. Anybody who can shed some light on this?

BTW, I love the vertical climb ability of the F-15. I still remember the day prior to the open house at Volkel AB some long time ago as the F-15's were still based in Germany. Spangdahlem at this time. One of the F-15's brought a MiG29 along from the GAF. Everybody was watching the MiG landing as the F-15 was going around. Oh no, it was not really going around it was going straight up and played around at higher altitude Yahoo

Have a nice week,
And here is the answer to my question: Yes!