Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Just Introducing myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all you warm climate flyers,
Pretty warm here in Australia now with spring firm;y established and preparing for our summer. We have had excellent rain during the cooler months so there is a real danger of bush fires again!
Enough of that!
My interest in FS is heavy metal going right back to my first job out of school 53 years ago.
I joined ANA (Australian National Airways) which was taken over by Ansett Airways that very same month, and became Ansett-ANA for a brief time before metemophising into the much loved Ansett Airlines of Australia. I was in the first bunch of Ansett-ANA apprentices when the fleet comprised Douglas Commercial 3, 4, 6B, Convair 340/440, Fokker F 27, Lockheed L188 Electra, even several Bristol 170 Freighters and one of the last PBY Catalina' s in service. So I love the propliners. However I like an interesting jet aircraft as well.
If this describes you as well drop by and say Hi.
regards to all
Hi Ian,

Welcome to the forum. Surely soon you will get in contact with some of the finest people among Tradewind Caribbean. BeachThank-you
Welcome to the club Ian!!!
Welcome aboard Ian, I'm sure you'll have a great time at Tradewind, the folks here are great!Drinks

SteveBeach